Need help with my Guz case

Hi, here's my case status from ECAC

GUZ

Case Creation Date: 11-Apr-2014 Status Updated Date: 16-Oct-2014

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

My case status shows READY since 10/16/2014, however I didn't receive any Email or mail reagarding interview date for my mother-beneficiary yet. It's 11/24/2014 today, I wonder should I just wait or is there anything I need to do for my case? Please help me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how you handled the paperwork with NVC:

• If you snail-mailed them the I-864 and documents, the package will be snail-mailed to the consulate, usually hitting a 3 month customs delay.
  • If you scanned and emailed the I-864 and requested documents to NVC, the package will be electronically sent to the consulate without any customs delay.