Chinese divorce document translation for K-1 Visa

I have a little red divorce book from a previous marriage and I am working on getting a K-1 Visa for my fiancee'. She is a divorced as well and has her divorce documents translated and stamped from a government approved translator in Jinan, but I only have the orignal document and book from my divorce. I had the documents translated and signed an affidavit that they were correct, but I am unsure if that will work when I submit the I-129F paperwork. Do I need to get the document translated at the local Chinese Consulate?

Thanks,
Rob

No, per USCIS.

Please submit certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.

The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification. A suggested format is:

Certification by Translator

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.

Signature_________________________________
Date Typed Name
Address

USCIS no longer routinely requires submission of original documents or "certified copies." Instead, ordinary legible photocopies of such documents (including naturalization certificates and alien registration cards) will be acceptable for initial filing and approval of petitions and applications.

http://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-and-fees/general-tips-assembling-applications-mailing

If you know someone conversant in Chinese and English have them translate and certify that they are conversant in both languages, sign, date their certification and provide contact info.