Posting Pictures on CFL

The CFL board software allows members to share pictures with others in two ways:

1) the CFL Gallery allows members to post pictures which may be of interest to others. The Gallery has a link on the top of every page, or click here - Gallery

Instructions on how to upload pictures to the Gallery are in the thread How to Upload Pictures to the CFL Gallery

2) Images may be incorporated into posts. The image must have a URL, that is, it must already be on the Internet somewhere (NOT on your hard drive), including those which are in the CFL Gallery.

Instructions on how to post pictures are in the thread How to Post Pictures on Candle .

A third type of picture which may be uploaded is the AVATAR, the thumbnail-sized picture which accompanies each of your posts on CFL.

An Avatar should be a personalized picture of about 200x200 to 400x400 pixels. File types supported are JPG, PNG, or GIF (including limited support for animated GIF's).

To choose an Avatar, or to change it, click on your username in the upper right corner. Select "My Settings" from the drop-box.

gallery_1846_713_69104.jpg

Under "My Settings -> Profile Settings", select "Change My Photo"

gallery_1846_713_15156.jpg

Then click 'Browse' on the pop-up box to upload a file from your hard drive.

gallery_1846_713_23801.jpg