Is a resume required for the IV interview in Guangzhou?

My wife's daughter will be attending her interview in Guangzhou end of this month. As I study, it seems there is very little specific information about a daughter/son immigrating to the USA. It's all lumped into 'immigration visas'. Question. Is she required to give a resume? It says:

RESUME:
Provide a detailed resume (in both Chinese and English), including all professional and educational history. Please be sure to include the following information:

• A complete list of all of your employers and all specific job responsibilities and projects
  • Any publications you have written. Note titles, descriptions and dates of all publications. Be as comprehensive as possible.
  • A list of all foreign destinations visited, including dates and purpose of travel.
  • A work plan explaining where the applicant(s) will seek employment after immigrating to the United States.

She is looking to visit some universities in the states and possibly continue her education. No concrete plans have been made.

Thanks!

Only required if prospective immigrant has been working in certain fields that may be of national security concern.

In your case step daughter has been a college student, and probably listed that on the DS-230, so probably would not be asked for by the interviewing officer.

A few topics about Resume http://candleforlove.com/forums/tags/forums/Resume/

Thanks Dan! We'll have one anyway...just in case. All she's done is gone to school and had a few internships.

Another question though...and sorry I ask so many but since I will not use an immigration attorney I'm trying to make sure everything is in line before she goes for the interview. On the ceac.state.gov website where you can check the status of the visa it says:

"Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks."

Is this normal? Already have the interview date/time. Guangzhou has never contacted us with any information (P4 letter came from NVC). Go in to ustraveldocs.com and it says her case number cannot be found. Just nervous that everything does not seem to be as it should be.