Where is Black Mountain in China? pls

Hi, everyone! One of my American friends will come to see me in China and she mentioned a black mountian but I've never heard of such a beautiful mountain. Who knows where is Black Mountain? any tips please.! I'm all ears. Here is her letter to me. thanks!!

"I found a channel on television that has 3 D films if you have the glasses to watch. For some reason a person went to China and filmed the beautiful places. Its called "China Revealed". One mountain is called the "Black Mountain." Its said to be the greatest mountain in all of China, named after a man named Wang D. There is bamboo growing on the mountainside. They say it grows 3 feet a day and you can hear it grow. The pine trees grow twisted from the wind there and its said the more twisted they are the more beautiful. The trees represent endurance because their roots are so lightly attached to the rocks.

The little town at the base of the mountain has a lovely bridge and they say painters come from all over China to paint it. It had running water to each home in a series of canals 200 years before we had it in the USA. The men were merchants there and travelled the world making a fortune selling salt. There is green tea growing on the hillside too that is very popular. I am traveling China from my couch."

oh, Dennis, long time no see, how are ya? I did google first but off my rocker. thanks, Dalian is not far from me. Good news to me. thanks

oh, Dennis, long time no see, how are ya? I did google first but off my rocker. thanks, Dalian is not far from me. Good news to me. thanks

好久不见, 当你回美国? 我觉得你的超大外套,当我看到Facebook上的教学图片:lol:

Ming bai?