Happy Father's Day to every father here

The Resolution

I do solemnly resolve before God to take full responsibility for myself, my wife and my children.

I WILL love them, protect them, serve them, and teach them the word of God as the spiritual leader of my home.

I WILL be faithful to my wife, to love and honor her, and be willing to lay down my life for her as Jesus Christ did for me.

I WILL bless my children and teach them to love God with all of their hearts, all of their minds, and all of their strength.

I WILL train them to honor authority and live responsibly.

I WILL confront evil, pursue justice, and love mercy.

I WILL pray for others and treat them with kindness, respect, and compassion.

I WILL work diligently to provide for the needs of my family.

I WILL forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.

I WILL learn from my mistakes, repent of my sins, and walk with integrity as a man answerable to God.

I WILL seek to honor God, be faithful to HIS church, obey HIS word, and do HIS will.

I WILL courageously work with the strength God provides to fulfill this resolution for the rest of my life and for HIS glory.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)

• Like 2

I have an embarrassing day today. I called two men saying "Happy Father's Day". The second man was my brother who told me today was not Father's Day. Why should I be so stupid?

I bet that is because I live in China by myself and as a senior professor, I only work ten hours a week. So most of the time I have no one to talk and i sometimes mix up the day. Once I went to church on Saturday believing it was Sunday.

Heck, as long as we stay above the grass, everyday is a gift. Every day is Father's Day and every day is Mother's Day!! Please, everyone, laugh at my stupidity! If you laugh, you're receiving my gift. It's me who brings you laughter! Please hahahaahahhahha!!!

Why thank you so much my kind dear...although...at times, with my PTSD, I can become farther, and tend to be more fodder, than father.

And so it goes, I cry into this manicured wilderness.

tsap seui

• Like 1