DHL tracking question

NVC said my documents were sent to Guangzhou on Dec 31,2013. When I checked DHL by shipper's reference, there were packages sent to guangzhou on Dec 23 and Jan 08. Which one is likely to be mine?

Also when the package arrives at guangzhou consulate,how long will it take for them to send out P4?

Thanks!

Mia

You can check your Visa Application Status through the CEAC web site at https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

I would think you'd have gotten your P3 by now, but maybe now that the Chinese New Years is over, things'll speed up.

Did you opt into electronic processing at NVC? If you did then DHL. Would not be involved, NVC sends file electronically. If you did not opt in to the electronic processing, then the case may be hung up in customs for a couple months.

NVC said my documents were sent to Guangzhou on Dec 31,2013. When I checked DHL by shipper's reference, there were packages sent to guangzhou on Dec 23 and Jan 08. Which one is likely to be mine?

Also when the package arrives at guangzhou consulate,how long will it take for them to send out P4?

Thanks!

Mia

You can check your Visa Application Status through the CEAC web site at https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

I would think you'd have gotten your P3 by now, but maybe now that the Chinese New Years is over, things'll speed up.

Thank you for answering. I did keep checking that website.Status has been "ready" for a month and half.I assume I just need to be More patient.

Did you opt into electronic processing at NVC? If you did then DHL. Would not be involved, NVC sends file electronically. If you did not opt in to the electronic processing, then the case may be hung up in customs for a couple months.

I opted in for traditional process. If dhl shows:delivered,signed by***,does it mean it has left the customs? I would think so.

I opted in for traditional process. If dhl shows:delivered,signed by***,does it mean it has left the customs? I would think so.

Yes, but you won't see a change in status until it's actually entered into their computer.

And you won't be certain that YOUR package has been received until it is (entered into their computer).

It's just not possible to track a specific petition through DHL with any degree of certainty, although it DOES give you something to do while waiting.

This use to be a fairly common topic, but since electronic processing has become the norm for most on this site, it has not come up lately.

I dug into the old topics, and tagged a bunch "DHL" http://candleforlove.com/forums/tags/forums/DHL/