How to send PM to all team members at once

This not a built in function of the board, however there is an ad-on out there that can do this.

However I have a few concerns.

• Not sure if the tool is restricted to just admins, or can be assigned to specific groups like moderators.
  • It could be abused if assigned to all members.

If it can be assigned to moderators or above, then I would consider it, a member would PM a mod what they felt should be mass-pm'd and the mod or admin would decide to blast it out or not.

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2517-dp34-mass-pm/

I did some adjusting and posed it to the team, I adjusted up the number of members that can be invited or copied into a PM from 3 to 10 for members.

Decided not to go any further to an all member PM function.

I did some adjusting and posed it to the team, I adjusted up the number of members that can be invited or copied into a PM from 3 to 10 for members.

Thanks Dan. That's all i was looking for was to be able to PM all team members ONLY

Thanks Dan. That's all i was looking for was to be able to PM all team members ONLY

Ahh, now I understand, yes 10 should be enough to include the mods and admins in a group PM. :victory:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...