Interview checklist

P-3 done. Waiting on P-4 but Im not sure what all is in there.  Id like to get the forms filled out ahead of time so all Bing has to do is copy them

Carl

You need to do the DS156/ I also did the DS156K and the DS157 as well although this I believe is for Males only and I did the DS230..as well I know we do not need all but guess what? Paper is cheap and a few extras just in case won't hurt I would rather have her have a few exta sheets she will not need then none at all..She told me these are the ones she got in her P4 -DS156 DS156K and the DS157 (GIV4 etc GIV4 I think is some type of info letter hospital list and the appointment invitation letter.).

You can do the DS forms in PDF format and I had time on my hands so did all what the Hexx ..hope this helps

Mike :rolleyes:

P-3 done. Waiting on P-4 but Im not sure what all is in there.  Id like to get the forms filled out ahead of time so all Bing has to do is copy them

There is a K-1 set in the Files section on the AAC site.

If someone can scan and send me a really clean set of P4s, I can stick them up with the P3 set.

Somebody posted a link in the last couple of months. I have them on my desktop at home. I am on the road right now. I can look for the zip file on Friday. I may have the link bookmarked. I will check.