Shout box not likin' me? LOL

I've tried 3 times to tell Don, in hte shout box, I was very happy to read of his success and glad that things were working out so good for him and his wife.

My shout will post in the shout box, yet, when I go to Candle again later it's gone. I've got a new computer but doubt that it has anything to do with the shout box as I am clearly logged on as tsap seui and my other posts seem to stay in place.

Any idears? Jes one of those internet glitches?

It's hilarious....I turn my computer on, go to Candle and no shouts from me, as well the last one of yours doesn't show up Randy. Now, if I click on the main shout box link, then your last shout and my second of 3 different shouts I made yesterday shows up. Yesterday I refreshed the shout box, I refreshed the first page we come to on Candle....and that didn't bring up any of my 3 shouts that I made yesterday.

Here's the last two shouts I see when I click on the main shout box which has archives or something. I just can't see them or my other two shouts made yesterday when I come onto Candle like I used to.

tsap seui : (12 September 2013 - 08:36 PM)Happy to see your success Don, and to see you both happy in your lives Randy W : (11 September 2013 - 04:30 AM)"Do not despair because we have a perfect solution for you."

No big deal, if others especially a guy like Don can see them naturally when they click onto Candle, that's enough for me. I don't have to see my shouts without looking at an archive of shouts....certainly nothing to shout about, even if most of my shouts don't even post. :rotfl: I've had much worse, intentionally, done on other wide wild world of websites....the Groucho Marx BB fer one. This is probably just my new computer not letting me see my shouts without fiddlin' around to find them, at least the new computer lets me see my posts. BTW. this new cornputer is DA BOMB. Not much to learn on a Winders 8 if you get a touch screen, much easier for me than going from Winders XP to Winders 7 was. Now I can simply touch and go to wherever with the mouse sitting there asking me for more attention. :happydance:

Thanks fer telling me others can see some of my shouts. :victory:

tsap seui

Seeing that you are having some fun with the box, and it is not heavily used, I set the oldest limit from 3 days old to 30 days so that you all can roll back and see the shouts going back nearly a month.

I also set it to show small icon of member's avatar next to the shout.

Randy and Dan, I found "my" problem. Nothing wrong other than I am a dumbass with a cornputer.....but man enough to admit it...lol Thanks fer the help. I touched the screen enough that it finally touched my hed and showed me the ways of my errors.

tsap seui