k1-visa denied

Guest kingkong

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say there are some very nice and trusting folks here at CFL.

You are very wonderful people.

KingKong has not really been very forthcoming with information regarding his/her situation and I remain sceptical. It is possible that some folks here know more than what has been posted and if that is the case shame on me, however, my instincts are flashing "Danger Will Robinson!!!!!"

I have to say there are some very nice and trusting folks here at CFL.

You are very wonderful people.

KingKong has not really been very forthcoming with information regarding his/her situation and I remain sceptical. It is possible that some folks here know more than what has been posted and if that is the case shame on me, however, my instincts are flashing "Danger Will Robinson!!!!!"

I agree. I find the absolute lack of a single detail about the refusal of the visa strange.

CD

I would welcome King Kong.

What is the harm of giving a few helpful ideas.

There is very little that could be said here that couldn't be found by looking back through the archives on this board, or elsewhere, or returning to the consulat and asking.

I would guess that a relationship could be faked, but here we can limit the discussions to what an American and a Chinese person would normally go through.

I don't see anything particularly provocative about his posts. Perhaps they could instill some fear in those people who are getting close to the interview, but as we all know, a late RFE at the interview does occasionally happen. Generally it is not the end of the world and all that one needs to do is to track down the necessary documentation.

In this case, I would imagine that the interviewer picked up on something that would indicate a perceived need for relationship building. Perhaps King Kong hadn't visited his "fiancee" since the initial visit 1+ years ago. Perhaps she has difficulties with English. Maybe there was some concern in the tone of her voice.

None of it is the end of the world. They just have to sit back, collect their thoughts, make a plan, and then fix everything.

A trip back to China is definately a good step forward.

------ Clifford ------