k1-visa denied

Guest kingkong

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She" says her "fiancee", most american guys know it's "fiance". Typo, maybe.

haha.. well, then I make this one constantly. I was never very good with French, anyhow..

Ok,

Both versions seem to be accepted by the dictionary. Which is "correct"? Does it make any difference?

(of course, with the proper accents).

---- CK ----

haha.. well, then I make this one constantly. I was never very good with French, anyhow..

Ok,

Both versions seem to be accepted by the dictionary. Which is "correct"? Does it make any difference?

---- CK ----

fiance is male; fiancee is female.

Ok,

---- CK ----

fiance is male; fiancee is female.

I am surprised the INS doesn't use this as a reason to write RFE's. Think of how many they could write, :P

Any man sponsoring a fiancé (except for Boston) ---> immediate RFE :wub:

If he forgets the accent (finacee) ---> RFE :o

Gets the accent on the wrong letter (fianceé) ---> RFE :(

Makes the accent in the wrong direction (fiancèe) ---> RFE :wub:

The only applictions that would be accepted would be the "correctly" written fiancée. :) And, they certainly would have reason to do so as one wouldn't want to have applications that were ambiguos about the gender of the fiancé(e). :wub:

----- Clifford -----

Guest kingkong

Thank you for all of your concern. Especially thank to Keelec, and many of you, the best advice just like my attorney telling me today...I booked my flight on this friday. I hope some people on this forum can stop gossip irrelated topics, please...!!!

Thank you for all of your concern.  Especially thank to Keelec, and many of you, the best advice just like my attorney telling me today...I booked my flight on this friday. I hope some people on this forum can stop gossip irrelated topics, please...!!!

My appolgies for the skepticism.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope your trying ordeal comes out favorably.

Thank you for all of your concern.  Especially thank to Keelec, and many of you, the best advice just like my attorney telling me today...I booked my flight on this friday. I hope some people on this forum can stop gossip irrelated topics, please...!!!

King Kong,

Best of luck with your trip, and I hope to be hearing in a couple of weeks that you have returned to the USA with your fiancee!!!!

----- Clifford -----