Rumor Control: "New" US Citizens to lose local China ID cards.

"Upon renewing a passport, one must provide some sort of evidence that they have no naturalized elsewhere."

How to disapprove a negative? Like I have to prove that I didn't do something illegal. That's not logical.

I am still of the opinion that Chinese Foreign Affairs and Domestic Public Security are not talking or share information on a large scale at this moment based on empirical information. Again, just an opinion.

Show them a valid US Green Card, upon naturalization the US Government takes it away.

"Upon renewing a passport, one must provide some sort of evidence that they have no naturalized elsewhere."

How to disapprove a negative? Like I have to prove that I didn't do something illegal. That's not logical.

I am still of the opinion that Chinese Foreign Affairs and Domestic Public Security are not talking or share information on a large scale at this moment based on empirical information. Again, just an opinion.

Show them a valid US Green Card, upon naturalization the US Government takes it away.

I gathered the intent was NOT to lose the local ID. There are 200+ other counties out there as potential immigration destinations, so who is going to exhaustively prove an individual is not naturalized to any one of them? Just sayin.... Any how, the point was based on empirical evidence, one doesn't automatically lose Huko because of naturalization even tho the citizenship is revoked in theory--at least under current China systems.