New Moderator

Congrats, I always considered Randy to be a fine candidate for Mod, and it became the consensus of the other mods, that he be given this ability.

Now he can move topics around, delete, and make corrections to posts, as well as spank those who are getting out of line, though I and the other mods have not had to spank anyone in quite some time now.

Easy moderating when everyone behaves. :victory:

You're really into this spanking thing aren't you Dan? ;)

Forget the vacuum cleaners... just open the windows to get fresh air in... breath in; breath out... not just a bodily function :happydance:

That's even more important in the newer homes with weatherstripping - the exhaust vents need an opening somewhere for air to come in. Our kitchen exhaust vent came with a warning that the carbon monoxide may be re-circulated if it can't draw in enough air from outside. You can feel the breeze coming in through a bathroom window when it's in use.

But it's not clear what you think I'd be using the vacuum cleaner for . . .

Carl what did he do to you to deserve this? Randy, show em what for. Them not me hehehe. By the way where did you find real German black bier? I cant get that here. Hard to find my favorite dark (dunkel) even. One of the best dark i've had was at Han's microbrewry in Yiching.

ENJOY!

Carl what did he do to you to deserve this? Randy, show em what for. Them not me hehehe. By the way where did you find real German black bier? I cant get that here. Hard to find my favorite dark (dunkel) even. One of the best dark i've had was at Han's microbrewry in Yiching.

ENJOY!

Just had some last night. I make sure to go there (Waitan in Yulin) once a week to help keep them in business - they're about a block away. Nobody else that I've seen carries anything more than the usual Liquan, Tsingdao, and Snow.

• Like 1

Forget the vacuum cleaners... just open the windows to get fresh air in... breath in; breath out... not just a bodily function :happydance:

That's even more important in the newer homes with weatherstripping - the exhaust vents need an opening somewhere for air to come in. Our kitchen exhaust vent came with a warning that the carbon monoxide may be re-circulated if it can't draw in enough air from outside. You can feel the breeze coming in through a bathroom window when it's in use.

But it's not clear what you think I'd be using the vacuum cleaner for . . .

You said your wife won't let you buy one and I said forget it... So the question is actually to you: Why should she buy you one :guitar:

ENJOY!

Just had some last night. I make sure to go there (Waitan in Yulin) once a week to help keep them in business - they're about a block away. Nobody else that I've seen carries anything more than the usual Liquan, Tsingdao, and Snow.

Snow [flower] beer is actually....well if the name is not give away as a punch line already... from the north.. Dongbei (northeast)... From Liaoning but with breweries now all over china.

I have drank enough of it to know it is not the flower of chinese beers... I can think of a few others I might prefer while in china but when others are buying and silly with 'ganbei', I rarely refuse the alcohol in front of me.

If we start talking about the wine in china.... I'll probably gag... in a fruitable way :crazy:

You said your wife won't let you buy one and I said forget it... So the question is actually to you: Why should she buy you one :guitar:

I would buy one to be able to draw dirt from crevices which are otherwise inaccesible, but it's not really worth buying unless she's on board with the idea - which she's not

The vacuum cleaner is not truly forgotten about until we (you and I) can forget about forgetting about it . . .

I would buy one to be able to draw dirt from crevices which are otherwise inaccesible, but it's not really worth buying unless she's on board with the idea - which she's not

The vacuum cleaner is not truly forgotten about until we (you and I) can forget about forgetting about it . . .

You haven't learned to clean the carpet with a damp rag?