Kyle has decided he wants to have a life besides CFL, Imagine that? Just kidding. Kyle is going back to his old slot as Moderator.

I asked Dan to step into the seat and he graciously accepted. I can't think of anyone more qualified. Now no one can say we aren't politically balanced. They don't get much more liberal than me or conservative than Dan. Please welcome him.

• Like 1
Yep, we keep the politics over on Facebook, and even there we play nice!

. . . and I'll continue letting you know when you happen to slip it in over here with a warning not to respond! I otherwise have no objection.

But congrats and/or condolences to both.

• Like 1

Dan is one of the most giving people I have ever seen. You never see him making judgements or speculations on others, or letting ego get in his way. Only good things should go Dan's way. Most of us owe him out the yang....or is that ying? for the help he has selflessly given us.

One of these dayz just before I strap on a Pabst Blue Ribbon keg and ride over the falls up yonder in Niagra I plan on shakin' hands with ol' Dan.

Congrats buddy. It ain't easy for you guys in charge what with knowing when to pull the plug on political posts, etc, but you seem to have an even stance on those sort of issues and we're lucky to have you.

tsap seui