Mother's day

Don't use Flowers.com. They did not deliver my order one year and I never recouped my money.

I always call the nearest local florist to my mother's home and order direct from them.

Thank you so much for that! I really appreciated it! The thing is I don't have any chinese bank card. Do you know any local florist who accepts visa or master card?

Don't use Flowers.com. They did not deliver my order one year and I never recouped my money.

I always call the nearest local florist to my mother's home and order direct from them.

Thank you so much for that! I really appreciated it! The thing is I don't have any chinese bank card. Do you know any local florist who accepts visa or master card?

I thought they all, did these days. That's how I order.

Wait a minute, what's Chinese bank card got to do with it?

Edited by DennisLeiqin (see edit history)

I thought they all, did these days. That's how I order.

Wait a minute, what's Chinese bank card got to do with it?

what i meant was many of the stores don't accept foreign cards. sorry, forget to mention that i am trying to buy flowers and ship it to somewhere in china. Edited by bla (see edit history)

Someone will be along to soon to help.

BTW, many Chinese ladies think it's a waste of money to spend on flowers. What will yours think?

100% agree. Don't send me flowers. :bop:

Wenyan says, "why you lose money and buy me dead?"

Chinese women, always practicle, you do this :flowers_and_kisses: expectin' :romantic: and a lil' of this :bathfun: and you will get :whip:

• 5 weeks later...

My wife loves to get flowers. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, despite my protestations that the flowers are dead and will soon be dried up, that the holidays are invented to get us to spend money, that I prefer to show my appreciation in other ways.... she wants flowers. Usually I'll go the day after and get her some at 1/2 the price.

As for the OP, I think he or she was looking to purchase flowers for the Mother, so I hope that :bathfun: is out of the question. :happydance:

I agree with the OP that flowers could be a nice gesture. From reading here, one wonders how all the fresh flower shops in China are staying in business.... ;)

Yep, my wife also says not to buy her flowers because it is a waste of money. When she came to the US a little over 2 years ago I met her at the airport with a dozen roses. She still has those sitting on the mantle all dried up! Every once in a while I will buy her some roses and she has placed them all over the house, not sure if it is to prove to me it is a waste of money or what. :)

But for a mother in law, I don't think I would send her roses because she would probably wonder why waste money. I would have maybe sent her some vitamins or something to show interest in her health.

• 7 months later...

I know it's an old thread but I have sent flowers twice with these people and they have proven reliable both times. The first time, I emailed them directly to make sure it had been delivered, and they replied in a timely manner confirming such in a personal and friendly tone. I plan on using them again for this Valentine's day.

http://www.chinaflowerscn.com/english/default.asp