Questions regarding AOS and interview

Hi guys, right now me and my fiancee are getting ready for the packet 3 and the interview, so I just have couple of questions:

1. Does my fiancee only send back the checklist filled out both the english and chinese side, ds-230, and the EMS mailing lable?

1. On the first day of the interview intake, does my fiancee give them our proofs of relationship documents (emails, phone logs, mails, etc.) and also the affidavit of support forms (i-134, tax return, bank statements, employee letters, etc.)? If not, then all she needs to give them are the forms that she required to fill out on packet 4 including the medical?

2. for Affidavit of support, do i need to provide pay stubs since i already have the tax return or transcript for the 3 years?

3.If i meet the minimum salary requirement this year for the AOS, do i need to provide bank statements? Can a bank's consulate letter which states my balance and bank information replace bank statements? If not how many months of statements should I include?

4. Do i need to write another EOR for the interview?

thanks

1) Yes, study form OF-169 it explains what is returned and what needs to be brought to the interview.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/forms_and_packets.htm

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/guangzhou/47024/K%20p3/K%20Instruction%20-Aug_%2010.pdf

2) Doc intake is all about what is asked for in OF-169, and turing in medical, nothing else will be accepted then.

3) It is recommended, (Pay stubs = current income, tax transcripts/returns = past income, employer letter = future income)

4) Bank statement usally is used as an asset in cases where income falls short of 125% poverty line, assets = 1/3 income. I did not provide bank statements, my income was more than sufficient.

for the last two years excluding 2011 tax return, I did not meet the 125% requirement due to school. But this year I made more then enough so do i need to get a co-sponsor and can the bank statements back up this case?

By the way, do they collect the tax return/transcript during the intake or just the AOS form from P3?

If current and future income looks to be able to support an immigrant, then you will not be asked to get a joint sponsor, you wont later either when adjusting status. Also again bank statements (Assets) are only needed if current incone falls short, NOT past income.

Yes The supporting documents attacted to the I-134 will be turned in at document intake, they will be returned at the interview.