A new era for CFL

Let's not forget Dan... He puts a lot of time and effort in making CFL a pleasnt place to be.

Thanks Dan!

:signthankspin:

:angel:

Dan is the man!!! He is the glue, as is Randy and others who have the answers and suggestions to so many who need help.

We've got a great family here!!

tsap seui

If it wasn't for the members here, and their advice and wisdom, I don't think we would have had an easy approval.

David made me re-think my approach and focus on the red flag issues and address them right from the get go.

Not only that but his advice made me wait until I had a second visit under my belt before petitioning.

Although he seems tough and negative at times, it is a wise man that listens to his advice.

The wealth of information and advice on this board is invaluable to anyone going on this ride.

I read every post on this board at least once and some more than once.

Were it not for Don, this board, and all those who stayed and contributed, I doubt we would have gotten the pink.

I believe we would have gotten a white slip if it was not for this board.

My hat is off to all those who came before me and stayed here to help and guide the newbies.

I only hope that in some small way I will be able to contribute to those coming after me.

Let's not forget Dan... He puts a lot of time and effort in making CFL a pleasnt place to be.

Thanks Dan!

Dan is the man!!! He is the glue, as is Randy and others who have the answers and suggestions to so many who need help.

tsap seui

You beat me to it Tsap. I was gonna say exactly that. Both Dan and RandyW are tremendous assets to this forum and both are very knowledgeable and generous with their time and advice here.

Thanks Dan!

tsap seui

You beat me to it Tsap. I was gonna say exactly that. Both Dan and RandyW are tremendous assets to this forum and both are very knowledgeable and generous with their time and advice here.

Ditto! These two guys are invaluable and their selfless service to this community is an example to us all....

What? Don's done? Wow...miss a day or two and everything's changed. Well, Long Live "The Don" he's done more than his fair share of service to our community here. Best of luck in whatever his future holds.

I know we're in very capable hands though with Carl and Kyle and Dan. My hats off to you gentleman for picking up the torch (see what I did there, torch=candle=same same...lol ;) ) and carrying on. Congrats AND condolences to Carl and Kyle.

Thank you guys, all of you, Don, Carl, Kyle, Dan and all the mods.

Edited by HongKong2LA (see edit history)

I cringe every 30 seconds when I hear "Facebook", "Tweet", "Twitter", or any other mention of "Social Networking". God, things are getting out of hand!

And yet . . . I feel and always have felt a closeness to Don, Carl, Dan, Kyle (who I'm only recently getting to know). Aside from some very close buddies I have here, these guys have made CFL so beyond cyberspace or trendy for me I can't begin to tell you. Always there, always. And my special Love for Randy W., well he knows what I mean. ;)

Anyway, thanks for making this place so real and creating a world where I feel . . .Welcome.

Gosh you guys are swell! :harhar1:

This is an excellent site for those contemplating in bringing their spouse or fiancee from China to the United States.

I can't say enough to thank many contributors and moderators to this site.

Now, I have more knowledge than most common immigration attorneys about China specific . Because I read this site daily , I had enough knowledge to prepare my petition and spouse application very well . Everything went smoothly . We finished in 8 months. That includes a small error at NVC for not submitting her scanned US passport style photos.

I do hope to continue the interactions and contacts with other members , as always.

Once again, thanks to the founders and dedicated moderators , past and present and other members.