Atlanta area shut down

NewDay2006

I don't even know what this thread is about Chawls....I just surfed it and saw your avatar again....that sonuvabitch is one of the funniest photos and captions I have ever seen. It jes cracks me up in a big way....the look on that guys face. Even if Jane calls you smart one day, please don't ever change it, or at least give it to me....that dang thang is FUN-NIE. I howl with laughter when I sees it.

tsap stoopid seui

Jes fer use I keeps it cuzin tsap!! I likes it too cause it's the trooff!! The zombie troof ah say!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what this thread is about Chawls....I just surfed it and saw your avatar again....that sonuvabitch is one of the funniest photos and captions I have ever seen. It jes cracks me up in a big way....the look on that guys face. Even if Jane calls you smart one day, please don't ever change it, or at least give it to me....that dang thang is FUN-NIE. I howl with laughter when I sees it.

tsap stoopid seui

Jes fer use I keeps it cuzin tsap!! I likes it too cause it's the trooff!! The zombie troof ah say!

Who is that guy?

He looks like Clark Kent contemplating taking his blow up Cat Woman doll in to work at the Daily Planet so's Jimmy Olsen can take her home for a night of WHOOOOPIE on a blow up sofa.

He knows that blow up Cat Woman doll will probably kill some punk like Jimmy Olsen. and dats, the smokin' in the pygmy twilight, zombie troof.

tsap Zappa Crappa seui

South of ATL all we got was Fing Ice...Chains don't help with that...and yes I have a set...

I played it smart and stayed off the road with all the none drivers around here and worked from home. Might do the samething tomorrow.

My daughters been having a blast

Yep that's where I am, stuck in the ice. My driveway is 150 yards and a steep incline so I can't get out until it melts. Lawd knows when that'll be.

South of ATL all we got was Fing Ice...Chains don't help with that...and yes I have a set...

I played it smart and stayed off the road with all the none drivers around here and worked from home. Might do the samething tomorrow.

Yep that's where I am, stuck in the ice. My driveway is 150 yards and a steep incline so I can't get out until it melts. Lawd knows when that'll be.

Weather Channel says it may be all week.

How romantic; snowed in with candles, wine, roaring fire in the fireplace and boiled chicken & noodles for sustenance.

Been there done that back in the late 90's, saw the aftermath of slight snow storm on the beltway around Atlanta, people just don't understand when it snows, slow down a bit, leave yourself more room, take it easy on the controls.

Some need to try driving across North Dakota in the winter, up there they do not salt the roads, it is all hard packed ICE.

Here's one for ya:

http://www.wsbtv.com/weather/26398414/detail.html

How romantic; snowed in with candles, wine, roaring fire in the fireplace and boiled chicken & noodles for sustenance.

Yea right!.... and a wild Chinese Wife... forget the mop slap... she now uses the toilet plunger

http://i29.tinypic.com/2mf0lxc.jpg

Yea right!.... and a wild Chinese Wife... forget the mop slap... she now uses the toilet plunger

Or anything else she can get her hands on.

Kiss her!!! Kiss her!!! Kiss her!!!

That's funny!

And it's not Youtube, and media tags which the Don hates!

I'm on my way back to the US for a couple weeks - got stuck in Guam for a day. 86F and me without any short sleeve shirts .

China sure was cold, though. Below 10C's in Hong Kong

You DID have a pair of scissors right? In your checked bag of course.

Dang that is cold for HKG, I just left there in the 31st and it was 15-18C everyday.

All you had to do was walk out of the hotel and you would have been bombarded with people asking "make you shirt, copy watch, copy purse, where you from" lol.

Still sitting at home working...I like this