Critique my I-129F package

ok here is what I have in the package. I have duplicates of everything Let me know if I am forgetting something

I-129F form

G-325A biographical form (do I need to send this now with the package?)

184 pictures of us together or with family. Some have date stamps on them

receipts of trips and boarding passes for most of the planes. I lost a few

passport photo of her and a passport photo of me

a copy of every page from my passport

a copy of my birth certificate

print out of our chat logs from MSN. I dont know how many of these I should do I have been sticking with 2 a month and its going to be easily over 1000 pages if i keep doing that. I only have done a few months so far and its already a very large stack of paper.

print out of our emails

print outs of pictures of us on webcam. (we never talk on the phone because webcam is free so hopefully they will understand)

Fiance letter of intent from each of us and signed

check for $455

table of contents to describe where everything is in the package

dont have a ring yet

Am I missing anything? I already have a huge headache messing with this stuff.

Edited by dnoblett
Form numbers (see edit history)

Everything looks good. Yes you need to send the I-129F along with a G-325a from you and from her.

You and her should fill out this letter of intent to marry and sign it and have her email it you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/paxau6r2jih39q7/Fiance_Letter_of_Intent.doc

Also another thing, she should write a letter of evolution and sign that as well. If she does not speak English very good just type whatever she is trying to say from the time you first met up to now.

Oh yeah one more thing, did you write behind each picture, where and who is in the picture?

Take a look at this link

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

I-129F,

TWO G-325A forms, one from US Citizen (Petitioner) and one from Foreign citizen (Beneficiary)

I only included 5 pictures, 4 with my fiancee and one with family, you do not need to send an album.

Keep the receipts and boarding passes, send a photo-copy of them

Copy of every page of passport is needed if you are using it as proof of citizenship, you are using a birth cert for that, all that is needed from passport is Bio page, and copies of pages with visa stamps from trips to China.

Chat and email logs are simply a list of dates that you chatted on, send that list along with one or two sample chats and emails per month since the beginning, don't send a phone-book. (The logs show how often, and sample emails shows can communicate)

Again a few sample pics from webcam chats.

OVERKILL.

184 pictures is supposed to prove what, your obsessed? I would say 12 pics max ! If your trying to over prove something, they can smell it.

Providing every page of your passport and your birth certificate is DUPLICATE INFO: this shows you don't know the requirements... do you want to convey to them you don't know what to submit?

Printout, printout, printout... what are you trying to prove here? That you can print alot of paper?

If you want to show you can communicate, let her write a letter in english to introduce herself and say her feeling.

Unless her english is good, printouts really mean nothing; and if her english is good then only a very few printouts will prove that.

Where is your letter of the evolution of your relationship; that is the only thing I want to see. That will coincide with questions at the interview, if nobody is paying any attention over the last 10 years...

What are the top 5-10 Interview questions? The best approach is to provide the answer in the EOR letter... then at the interview, what is left for GUZ to ask?

A ring has nothing to do with the filing... it's empty evidence. TIME is the best evidence which I don't see in a timeline nor an EOR yet.

Edited by david_dawei (see edit history)

Holy Crap! 184 pictures? Really?

Man, the USCIS is tough these days.

It has been a while since filing the I-129f, but I remember going though loops to get it all in order. Reading for hours here on Candle and VJ, banging my head over and over at the information as it appeared to change on a daily basis. It does seem and can be very overwhelming. It took me 3 to 4 months to get it all into a position to send our petition off. That is how stressfull it was for me.

For us, I-129f Petition filing was just basic evidence for proof of on going relationship.

Later, AOS and Removal of Conditions were just follow the directions on all the forms.

Looking back,

Just follow the directions on the I-129F form, and the directions on the forms it requires, which is all the USCIS wants.

As long as you and your fiance(e) meet the requirements there shouldn't be much to worry about.

I would agree with David, seems a bit overkill.

One, any additional information you give them, the more they have to evaluate.

Two, why give them bullets?

Quality of evidence, not "quantity" is a good way of looking at it.

Evaluate your evidence on its quality.

A side note.

With the auto-fill function on forms today, get everything together like you are going to send the petition off, wait 2 days without touching it, and then review every line of all the forms for any mistakes by following the instructions. The auto-fill can sometimes put in the wrong info. Just a thought.

Then before you send the Petition off, dig deep within your soul and ask yourself is this "have fate, without destiny" or not? :huh:

Once you know the right answer, either send it , or don't. ;)

Eric

Edited by yuan fen (see edit history)

I did what you guys said and cut it down alot. I havent sent it in yet. I will tomorrow. The only reason I thought you had to include so much is because I have seen several posts of people saying something to the effect of "well i put in 100+ pictures of us and every email and chat log."

Where do I get my tracking number from? the USCIS website when i register?

Can I ask a silly question? You guys have known each other for some time. Why have you not married to file for a spousal visa? Whose part is the hesitation on?

There really is no tracking number. You'll get a "receipt" notice, we call P1. Then an approval notice we call P2. Then it goes to NVC where it will pass through to GUZ for a P3. P4 is the interview notice.

Just pay attention to the expected timeframes as shared here.

I did what you guys said and cut it down alot. I havent sent it in yet. I will tomorrow. The only reason I thought you had to include so much is because I have seen several posts of people saying something to the effect of "well i put in 100+ pictures of us and every email and chat log."

Where do I get my tracking number from? the USCIS website when i register?

I wish you and your fiancee good luck as you begin your visa journey! :)

While front-loading your I-129F is a good thing to do; you have received and have followed the good suggestions to downsize your packet.

Your "tracking number" will be on your NOA1 (Notice of Action) receipt. You recieve the NOA1 when your petition is received by the appropirate service center from the Dallas lockbox facility. You will use the number on the NOA1 when you register on the USCIS website. Once USCIS approves the petition, they will send you the NOA2. You will need the NOA2 for when you enter the Adjustment of Status process.