Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

Hi

Those of you who have stayed with Mr. Yang....What type of internet connection does he have....telephone or Ethernet?

I am bringing along a laptop to keep in touch, and would like to know. Thanks.

Mike

We didn't have internet in our room, but he allowed me to use his computer at the office. That doesn't mean your room might not have internet, by you might try to call or have your SO call to verify before lugging your laptop to China.

Hello. Mike. How are you! Nice to meet you!

My name is yangjiahua. About my apartments . We have computer in our office, You can use as necessary!Because in your room has the wide band,If you need to work,Please bring the computer,May access the net.

Thanks for your trust! Wish your good luck! Happy everyday!

Edited by TianYu Garden (see edit history)

Hello. Mike. How are you! Nice to meet you!

My name is yangjiahua. About my apartments . We have computer in our office, You can use as necessary!Because in your room has the wide band,If you need to work,Please bring the computer,May access the net.

Thanks for your trust! Wish your good luck! Happy everyday!

Thank you for your response, sir. I will see you on Sunday.

Mike

My wife stayed there during her first interview, then we stayed together there for overcome, Lee is 100% correct!!!

Hank

there are just too many hotels in GZ. dont stick to some only one. anyone need information i'd happy to assisit. I'm working and living in GZ. Most of the chinese immig agencies, consultants in the Tian Yu Building are not worthy trying...believe it or not. they do whatever to make money and have no clue of customer service at all.

231051[/snapback]

Alexi,

Both Mr Yang and Mr Xie, who are listed on this board, have proved themselves time and again to be very honorable, knowledgeable and helpful people to those traveling to GZ for their visa interview.

I realize there are many around the consulate that the same can not be said, my wife and I have personally met and seen both in action helping those in need of extra assistance with their visa or overcome, I can state that these men are the GOOD GUYS. There are a large number of members at CFL who would say the same.

If my sister were needing to go to GZ for a visa interview I would insist that she stay with either Mr. Yang or Mr. Xie. They charge for rooms, not visa assistance which has always been given out of the kindness of their hearts.

Hey, don't ever tell Lee he is 100% correct, you may invoke some awfully strange things from the man if you're not careful !

Wheel Man

My wife stayed there during her first interview, then we stayed together there for overcome, Lee is 100% correct!!!

Hank

there are just too many hotels in GZ. dont stick to some only one. anyone need information i'd happy to assisit. I'm working and living in GZ. Most of the chinese immig agencies, consultants in the Tian Yu Building are not worthy trying...believe it or not. they do whatever to make money and have no clue of customer service at all.

231051[/snapback]

Alexi,

Both Mr Yang and Mr Xie, who are listed on this board, have proved themselves time and again to be very honorable, knowledgeable and helpful people to those traveling to GZ for their visa interview.

I realize there are many around the consulate that the same can not be said, my wife and I have personally met and seen both in action helping those in need of extra assistance with their visa or overcome, I can state that these men are the GOOD GUYS. There are a large number of members at CFL who would say the same.

If my sister were needing to go to GZ for a visa interview I would insist that she stay with either Mr. Yang or Mr. Xie. They charge for rooms, not visa assistance which has always been given out of the kindness of their hearts.

I believe this is where wife, daughter, mother and sister stayed for the interview. Once Mr. Yang gave a 'thumbs up' on our papers my wife had total confidence going into the interview.

Thank you Mr. Yang!

Hello, Nice to meet you!

You and your wife are very good, you are welcome! Thanks for your trust!

Wish you good luck. Happy everyday!

Yangjiahua

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄHello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen. We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel. We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

Here close to bus station and train station.

If you need,Please contact us Tel and Fax: (020) 38852593

Cell phone: 13724842886(Chinese)

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

We are here right now, and I can only say that Mr. Yang and his staff takes personal responsibility for our comfort and convenience. Mr. yang is a real ball of energy. This morning he took personal care of a group of us, herding us into taxis and getting us over to the Island for our medicals. He stuck with us until he was sure that we were in the system and on our way.

Mike

Michael -

So happy for you right now. It is great that you were able to be there for Manyun's interview, believe me, I would have come for Lynns if it were possible. But you guys are going to do great, I can feel it ... so enjoy yourself, relax and make all the memories you can together. You keep posting and let us all on CFL know of your progress, ok.

Your bud,

Wheel Man

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄHello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen. We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel. We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

We are here right now, and I can only say that Mr. Yang and his staff takes personal responsibility for our comfort and convenience. Mr. yang is a real ball of energy. This morning he took personal care of a group of us, herding us into taxis and getting us over to the Island for our medicals. He stuck with us until he was sure that we were in the system and on our way.

Mike

Michael -

So happy for you right now. It is great that you were able to be there for Manyun's interview, believe me, I would have come for Lynns if it were possible. But you guys are going to do great, I can feel it ... so enjoy yourself, relax and make all the memories you can together. You keep posting and let us all on CFL know of your progress, ok.

Your bud,

Wheel Man

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

Mike

Thanks, Paul. Wish you coulda been here, like our first meeting last September. We got HISTORY, man.

Michael

• 1 month later...

Michael

Hello, congratulations! I am very happy that your wife and your daughter had went to U.S.A. You will have new happy life. very good! wish you happy everyday!

Thanks for your trusts ! Because you come here, so I am very nice to meet you! I will prayer pre day!

if we have a change, We will meet again in GZ! WELCOME CHINA, WELCOME GUANGZHOU!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to ditto the good things that have been stated here about Mr. Yang and his apartments. It was the perfect place for our 21 day stay, if I counted right. I had to leave earlier, and for a few of the remaining nights she was able to share the room to help moderate the cost. Mr. Yang and staff were always instantly responsive and helpful. She had to stay over a week past me, and just having someone there to talk to about ongoing issues adds invaluable support to a very trying and unpredictable process. Mr. Yang, if you are listening, you have my eternal thanks!