Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

I have yet to hear any reports from anyone on CFL who has had a negative experience staying at Mr. Yang's hotel. To the contrary everyone has said he and his wife were very helpful. I think there must have been some misunderstanding. Mr Yang has posted his reply. Call him yourself if you still have questions.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
Just go and if you have to pay the 250rmb, then pay it.  I would gladly pay $30-$35 to have someone be our guide through the medical and interview process.

229687[/snapback]

I will not be in Guangzhou.

I'm married to an adult Chinese woman, so I won't be telling her what to do or think. I've made some recommendations. One of them has been rejected. As you might expect, she will be making her decisions. I will not be making them for her. Surely you can relate.

Mike:

My wife just made reservations with Mr. Xie and Angela....260Y per day

After I told her to expect $180Y per day. No face for me!!!

Looks like the goin' rate. I have other things to worry about...this one is put to bed...so to speak.

Phil

It is not unusual for lodging to fluctuate greatly in GZ depending on what events are going on and the demand. Considering the proximity to the consulate, the amenities, ie free internet access and the assistance provided for medical exam etc. 260 Y is not all that unreasonable.

Guest pushbrk
Mike:

After I told her to expect $180Y per day.  No face for me!!!

Looks like the goin' rate. I have other things to worry about...this one is put to bed...so to speak.

Phil

229754[/snapback]

Well, the rates do vary depending on whether you get one or two bedrooms but my wife spoke to Mr. Xie about one bedroom and was quoted 138RMB. I'll ask her tomorrow whether she's actually made the reservation. We were to busy with forms tonight to think of asking that.

Mike:

After I told her to expect $180Y per day.  No face for me!!!

Phil

229754[/snapback]

Well, the rates do vary depending on whether you get one or two bedrooms but my wife spoke to Mr. Xie about one bedroom and was quoted 138RMB. I'll ask her tomorrow whether she's actually made the reservation. We were to busy with forms tonight to think of asking that.

229767[/snapback]

Mike, my wife just made reservations with Mr. Xie. Aug. 12th to the 22nd,

she was quoted the same price, 138rmb per day.

Pushbrh, How do you do.

I think you give me a good advise about my email adress. Very thanks . My email address is yang_jiahua2000@yahoo.com.cn. My web is http://www.yangjiahua.com. Another web is http://usa.bbs.net/bbs/hotel/index.html . These are Chinese version, you wife can read and contact with me .If you or your friend has other questions , you can look for me in there.

About 250rmb additional for assistance with medical , it is impossible to be existent in my here . I had never do so , and I will not do in the future. Maybe have misunderstanding between you and me or my phone. Please believe my behavior.Because I stay in the consulate building very long time, many people know me and my phone. I wish you did not look for other people. My phone is 13724842886.

English introduce apartments of TianYu Garden:

our office address is suite A805 , 8th Floor, Tian Yu Garden (¢ò phase),136-146 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou.

At the same building of U.S consulate in Guangzhou.

The transportation is very convenient. It is only 500 meters from the East Railway Station and the Bus Station to our apartments.

We have some types of chambers in our hotel. Such as one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, or two bedrooms or three bedrooms.

We offer two choices for you. You can either share the house with others or rent the house on your own. For the first one, the price are as follows:

single bed:120-138 yuan per day

Double bed:138-158 yuan per day

Standard room with two beds:158-168 yuan per day

In the second, the price are as follws:

One bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:200 yuan per day.

Two bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:280-320 yuan per day.

Three bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:360 yuan per day.

The price of now has the variety. This is the most special price currently.

Wish you happy everyday! Have a good life!

Edited by TianYu Garden (see edit history)

To all CFLers on the August train to Heaven:

I booked a two bedroom deal for my Fiance, myself and her son. The rate is fair and I am happy to pay the quoted $260Y per day. Mr. Xie and Angela have already received several phone calls from my SO and they have calmed her immensely.

I am looking forward to a smooth trip and include Mr. Xie and Angela in this formula.

Best of luck to everyone,

Phil

To all CFLers on the August train to Heaven:

I booked a two bedroom deal for my Fiance, myself and her son.  The rate is fair and I am happy to pay the quoted $260Y per day.  Mr. Xie and Angela have already received several phone calls from my SO and they have calmed her immensely.

I am looking forward to a smooth trip and include Mr. Xie and Angela in this formula.

Best of luck to everyone,

Phil

229891[/snapback]

Hi -

You will find Mr. Xie and Angela fine, caring people and very willing to help.

The best to you,

Wheel Man

there are just too many hotels in GZ. dont stick to some only one. anyone need information i'd happy to assisit. I'm working and living in GZ. Most of the chinese immig agencies, consultants in the Tian Yu Building are not worthy trying...believe it or not. they do whatever to make money and have no clue of customer service at all.

Edited by Alexli (see edit history)
there are just too many hotels in GZ. dont stick to some only one. anyone need information i'd happy to assisit. I'm working and living in GZ. Most of the chinese immig agencies, consultants in the Tian Yu Building are not worthy trying...believe it or not. they do whatever to make money and have no clue of customer service at all.

231051[/snapback]

Alexi,

Both Mr Yang and Mr Xie, who are listed on this board, have proved themselves time and again to be very honorable, knowledgeable and helpful people to those traveling to GZ for their visa interview.

I realize there are many around the consulate that the same can not be said, my wife and I have personally met and seen both in action helping those in need of extra assistance with their visa or overcome, I can state that these men are the GOOD GUYS. There are a large number of members at CFL who would say the same.

If my sister were needing to go to GZ for a visa interview I would insist that she stay with either Mr. Yang or Mr. Xie. They charge for rooms, not visa assistance which has always been given out of the kindness of their hearts.

231051[/snapback]

Alexi,

Both Mr Yang and Mr Xie, who are listed on this board, have proved themselves time and again to be very honorable, knowledgeable and helpful people to those traveling to GZ for their visa interview.

I realize there are many around the consulate that the same can not be said, my wife and I have personally met and seen both in action helping those in need of extra assistance with their visa or overcome, I can state that these men are the GOOD GUYS. There are a large number of members at CFL who would say the same.

If my sister were needing to go to GZ for a visa interview I would insist that she stay with either Mr. Yang or Mr. Xie. They charge for rooms, not visa assistance which has always been given out of the kindness of their hearts.

231074[/snapback]

thanks for your trust!

My name is yangjiahua, and thank anyboday who can trust me and my work very much! I hope I can help more and more people for visa to success through my job!

I will do my best to do my job for ever! I blieve I can do that!

Yesterday, July 24, my wife traveled to GUZ and had her medical exam. At my request she made appointment with Mr. Yang to look over her papers she will have for medical and interview.

I was just told by my wife that Mr. Yang did meet with her looked over the papers she brought with her and praised them. This was at no extra charge.

She has reserved a room for the night before her interview.

Mr Yang, I wish to extend to you a big THANK YOU for your assistance with my wife and making her feel comfortable.