Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

They check this thread from time-to-time and will leave a response. If you're wanting to book a room, you can also visit their website which will have a phone number you can call. Mrs. Yang can speak English. You can PM them to set something up.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2173

The wife's phone number is: 13725270589

Thanks. JingJing is supposed to call today. I just cannot leave things well enough alone. I have to do things as well. It is the engineer and project manager in me.

How do you do.

Thanks for your trust . I am sorry so late to reply to you.

If you need two bedrooms with the kitchen and living room. The price is rmb 298 pre day.

What time are you need?

My phone number is 13724842886, my wife's number is 13725270589.

If you need, please your fiancee call me .

Wish your fiancee success her interview this time.

Wish you have a good trip and happy everyday.

Sincerely

Yang jiahua

My fiancee, her son, and I were at your hotel August 2008. Back for repeat trip for 2nd interview.

Need 2 bedrooms with the kitchen and living room. You have availability and what is the price per day?

Thank you

Michael Barido and Li YaJing

Jing and your husband,

How are you.

Thanks for your help.

good man and good life.

Wish you happy everyday.

sincerely

Yang jiahua

They check this thread from time-to-time and will leave a response. If you're wanting to book a room, you can also visit their website which will have a phone number you can call. Mrs. Yang can speak English. You can PM them to set something up.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2173

The wife's phone number is: 13725270589

How do you do.

Thanks for your trust . I am sorry so late to reply to you.

If you need two bedrooms with the kitchen and living room. The price is rmb 298 pre day.

What time are you need?

My phone number is 13724842886, my wife's number is 13725270589.

If you need, please your fiancee call me .

Wish your fiancee success her interview this time.

Wish you have a good trip and happy everyday.

Sincerely

Yang jiahua

My fiancee, her son, and I were at your hotel August 2008. Back for repeat trip for 2nd interview.

Need 2 bedrooms with the kitchen and living room. You have availability and what is the price per day?

Thank you

Michael Barido and Li YaJing

Fiancee Li Yajing has called. We arrive July 18 in the afternoon. Thank you.

Michael

Edited by mbarido (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Me and my wife Feng will be in Guangzhou for our 2nd interview on the 30th. We would like to know if you have a room available on the 29th. We would like to spend the night before the interview close to the consulate.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, the Yangs don't often come here. Your surest bet will be to look up their number in this thread somewhere and have your lady call them to set up a room.

Just didn't want you to wonder why, if they don't contact you.

Good luck at the interview.

tsap seui

I looked it up.....Cell phone: 13724842886(Chinese)

13725270589(English)

and Kyle's post, number 212 has their website and the english number

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

I looked it up.....

Cell phone: 13724842886(Chinese)

13725270589(English)

We just stayed at the Yang's and so I'll confirm that this number is still good to use. We stayed 3 days as part of the interview, went to Zhuhai to see her mom and uncle and then all of us returned to GZ for 2 days and we again stayed at the Yangs.

I encouraged Lulu to contact him for our interview stay and she wondered why since she felt I knew the process; but I said it is always good to have help or extra eye's look over something; as well, he helps the lady's get around for the medical and answers many questions. I can't encourage enough seeking some sort of help like this, whether at the Yang's or another who offers it. I can only relate our experience but I do recommend his rooms and help.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked it up.....

Cell phone: 13724842886(Chinese)

13725270589(English)

We just stayed at the Yang's and so I'll confirm that this number is still good to use. We stayed 3 days as part of the interview, went to Zhuhai to see her mom and uncle and then all of us returned to GZ for 2 days and we again stayed at the Yangs.

I encouraged Lulu to contact him for our interview stay and she wondered why since she felt I knew the process; but I said it is always good to have help or extra eye's look over something; as well, he helps the lady's get around for the medical and answers many questions. I can't encourage enough seeking some sort of help like this, whether at the Yang's or another who offers it. I can only relate our experience but I do recommend his rooms and help.

Mr david-dawei and Lulu

Very thanks for your trust.

I am very sorry that I am so late to reply you .

I hope you are happy every day and have a good health.

My husband and I remeber you for ever.

As always,we will sincerely help other people who we know each other in fate.

In fate we had met. We were so happy and Honored .

Wish you good luck every thing.

sincerely

Yang jiahua and Lei Fangfang

• 5 months later...

I just stayed at Yang's last week. The phone number I used is the one given above, 13725270589, which is Yang's wife, who speaks English. (Even though my Chinese is decent, I still prefer English on the phone.) Her English was pretty good, except for misspeaking the price 180 as "one hundred eight" (which is how you would say it in Chinese, 一百八, but that means 108 in English) instead of "one hundred eighty".

You can read more about my specific experiences and impressions in these two posts:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44694-dcf-guz-description-and-pics/

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44660-recommended-hotel-near-the-us-embassy-in-guangzhou/page__pid__588010&do=findComment&comment=588010

But the summary is, it was fine, depending on what you're looking for. Probably more important than high luxury or low cost at this stage is having people around who are knowledgeable about the process, and also possibly a location that is convenient to the embassy. So in that sense, Yang's is a good bet.

• 1 year later...