Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

How do you do.

Thanks for your trust very much. Welcome to Guangzhou.

The price is not change.

One bed room with a living room, a bathroom, a living room, a kitch, the price is 230Pre day. If you live over ten days, the price is 220 pre day.

Thanks again

Yang jiahua

Mr. Yang,

Could you provide updated prices for rooms in February 2010? How will prices be affected due to Chinese New Year? Thanks.

Ñî¼Ò»ªÏÈÉú£¬

ÇëÎÊ2010Äê2Ô·ݷ¿¼äÔõôË㣿´º½Ú»áÓ°Ïì¼Û¸ñÂð£¿Ð»Ð»£¡

- Joel

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all,

It's my great pleasure to take this time to specially thank Mr. Yang Jiahua at Tian Yu Garden for he has done an extraordinary job to help my parents's immigrant interview during their stay at Tian Yu Garden.

After I got my parents' interview date scheduled, I was looking for Hotel near GUZ Consulate for my parents to stay. From this wonderful forum, I was getting to know Mr. Yang.

Many members highly recommend his excellent service, especially for those who need someone to help with their application documents, Medical Exam and Immunization, etc. It is the perfect fit for my parents situation. Even though I did have a relative in Guangzhou, I decided to let my parents to stay in Tian Yu Garden. So I called Mr. Yang to reserve the room, my heart was touched when he said with Chinese "Don't Worry, I will do my best to help your parents, and you can consider me as your relative in Guangzhou", at beggining I thought it was just a businessman's promise, however, he's really done what he said. During the conversation, I learned that I did not have many childhood pictures with my parents, he suggested me to write a letter to VO to explain the reason and get it notarized. I did so. (During my parents' interview, the VO looked at all the pictures one by one, and asked some questions and she smiled.)

I reserved 2 bedrooms for my parents, my younger sister and my nephew, priced 280 Chinese Yuan per night, plus 10 Chinese Yuang per day for using kitchen cooking food ( When checked out, Mr. yang only charged 280 Chinese Yuan per day later)

After my parents, my sister and my nephew arrived in airport, my relative went to airport picked them up and drove them to Tian Yu Garden. Mr. Yang meet with my parents there, the same day, he reviewed my parents' documents, asked my parents several questions, such as when I came to USA etc, in fact, these questions were asked by the VO during the Interview.

The next day, Mr. Yang provided transportation without any charge for my parents to get their Medical Exam and Immunization.

On Sunday evening (my Parents' interview was Monday), Mr. Yang went to see my parents, and re-organized my parents documents and told my parents what documents need to give to Consulate worker, and what else need to give to VO, and practiced several questions. With Mr. Yang's extraordinary help, my parents felt much confident.

On Monday, after my parents successfully passed their interview, I called Mr. Yang and thanked him, he said with Chinese "You are welcome. Nothing is better than passing the interview, I am so happy for your parents". Then he went to the Post office at Consulate building to help my parents about their passport and visa delivery. Since my parents live in Shandong, the Post Office does not cover Shandong, we asked PO to deliver the parcel to Mr. Yang, then Mr. Yang will mail it to my parents with Express service.

On Tuesday, after checked out, Mr. Yang drove them to the bus station.

After My parents, my sister and my nephew arrived home, I called them, they were having their dinner at that time, my sister stopped her dinner, and told me with Chinese "Mr. Yang is a great man, I can not believe there is such a good businessman in this era, his help was tremendous with all aspects, we really appreciate him"

I would like to recommend Mr. Yang's service at TianYu Garden to anyone else going to Guangzhou.

Mr. Yang, Thank you again!!!!

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!

Hailong from USA

• 1 month later...

Ni Hao! My name is Anthony Berteen. I have plans to travel to Guangzhou. I will arrive on May 6th and depart on May 11th. I would like to reserve one of your apartments. One bedroom with bath, kitchen, livingroom. Bedroom should have a soft mattress. Your are welcome to reply via this forum, PM or email to: aberteen@comcast.net I look forward to hearing from you.

How do you do.

The price is not change.

One bed room with a living room, a bathroom, a living room, a kitch, the price is 230Pre day. If you live over ten days, the price is 220 pre day.

Thanks again

Yang jiahua

Mr. Yang,

Could you provide updated prices for rooms in February 2010? How will prices be affected due to Chinese New Year? Thanks.

Ñî¼Ò»ªÏÈÉú£¬

- Joel

Ni Hao! My name is Anthony Berteen. I have plans to travel to Guangzhou. I will arrive on May 6th and depart on May 11th. I would like to reserve one of your apartments. One bedroom with bath, kitchen, livingroom. Bedroom should have a soft mattress. Your are welcome to reply via this forum, PM or email to: aberteen@comcast.net I look forward to hearing from you.

How do you do.

The price is not change.

Thanks again

Yang jiahua

Mr. Yang,

Ñî¼Ò»ªÏÈÉú£¬

- Joel

Best to PM the Yangs, that will get their attention, or see about phoning them.

Yangs profile: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2173

Their number can be found further back in this thread: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=529775

Thanks! I sent PM a few days ago but have not received a response as yet.

How do you do.

The price is not change.

Thanks again

Yang jiahua

Mr. Yang,

Ñî¼Ò»ªÏÈÉú£¬

- Joel

Best to PM the Yangs, that will get their attention, or see about phoning them.

Yangs profile: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2173

Their number can be found further back in this thread: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=529775

When we stayed there my wife just called them to make the arraingements and ask any questions.

Their lids play a lot on the computer so I don't know how much computer time the adults are allowed.

tsap seui

Their service was great - but if you're needing a soft mattress, you might prepare yourself for something harder than your used to. To be honest, I haven't stayed in any hotel/hostel in China, (expensive/inexpensive) that had what we'd consider a soft mattress by American standards.

If you have a notebook, you should be able to connect it to the internet. We did during our stay there.

To read more about our stay with the Yang's visit the below links:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=526766

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=526944

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Their service was great - but if you're needing a soft mattress, you might prepare yourself for something harder than your used to. To be honest, I haven't stayed in any hotel/hostel in China, (expensive/inexpensive) that had what we'd consider a soft mattress by American standards.

If you have a notebook, you should be able to connect it to the internet. We did during our stay there.

Do what I did, bring a foam bed cover from walmart, saved my back side.

Nice to see you .

Although I don't know who you are, but I think you might have some misunderstanding on my work before, or in some let you were not satisfied.

But I want to say to you, I will try to do the best, to make up for the deficiency of previous. Thank you very much.

I'll remember oneself do not good enough for me, this is your advice, thank you again!

Welcome to ask the precious opinion, our improvement opportunities and direction.

Hope you have a good life with your wife in USA.

Thanks very much.

Yang jiahua

The Yangs are awesome,you wont go wrong there.

We stayed with you for 3 weeks back in 2008, we had no problems with your service

º££¬Ñî¸ç£¡

ÏÈ×£ÄãÃÇÈ«¼Ò´º½Ú¿ìÀÖ£¬ÍòÊÂÈçÒ⣡

ÄãÓ¦¸Ã»¹¼ÇµÃÎÒÊÇË­°É£¬ÎÒÊÇÀ´×ÔÀ¥Ã÷µÄСºÂ°¡£¬»¹¼ÇµÃÎÒºÍÎÒ°Ö°ÖÔÚÄãÄÇסµÈÇ©Ö¤µÄÊÂÇéÂ𣿵±Ê±ÕæµÄ¶àлÄãÃǵİïÖú£¡

ÎÒºÍÀϹ«»¹ÓÐÎÒ°Ö°Ö¶¼Ò»Ö±°ÑÄãÃǼÇÔØÐÄÀÊÇÓÀÔ¶²»»áÍü¼ÇµÄ¡£Í¬Ê±ÎÒºÍÀϹ«Ò²Ò»Ö±ÔÚÍøÕ¾ÉϺÍÿ¸öÈË˵ÄãÃǺܺã¬È¥¹ãÖݱðÍüÁË×îºÃÊÇÈ¥Ñî¸çÄÇÀï¡£ÎÒÀ´ÃÀ¹úÒ²²î²»¶à¿ìÁ½ÄêÁË£¬Ò»Ö±¶¼ÔÚΪÉú»î±¼Ã¦£¬ËäȻһֱûÓкÍÄãÃÇÁªÏµ£¬µ«ÊÇÐÄÀﻹÊÇÏë×ÅÄãÃÇÒ»¼ÒÈ˵ġ£ËùÒÔÎÒ¸Õ¸Õ¿´ÁËÄãµÄÓʼþ£¬ÎÒºÍÀϹ«¶¼Ò»Ö±ÔÚЦ£¬¿ÉÄÜÊÇÄãÕæµÄûÏëÆðÀ´ÎÒÃÇÊÇË­°É£¬¹þ¹þ¡£ÏÖÔÚÄãÓ¦¸ÃÏëÆðÎÒÃÇÀ´ÁË°É¡£

Ï£ÍûÒÔºó¶àÁªÏµ£¬ÎÒÃÇÒ²»áÔÚÕâÀï¶àÏòÅóÓÑÌæÄãÃǶà¶à×ö×öÐû´«£¬ÕæµÄ£¬´ÓÎÒÀ´µ½ÃÀ¹úºóÎÒÃÇÒ²ÊÇÒ»ÖÂÔÚ¶ÔËùÓеÄÍøÓÑÌáµ½ÄãÃÇ£¬×îºó×£ÉúÒâÐË¡£¬ãؼһ¶ÀÖ£¡

• 2 weeks later...

Mr aberteen,

How do you do. I am sorry so late to reply to you because I come back to my hometown for holday.

We are welcome you to guangzhou in May.

We have this room which you want to , you donnot to worry about.

If your come to guanghzou. please your call me number 13725270589, or you sent email to my email address, yang_jiahua2000@yahoo.com.cn.

Before you come to guangzhou, please tell me your chinese phone number.

The price is 230 rmb one night.

thanks for your trust. and sorry that so late reply to you.

How do you do.

The price is not change.

Thanks again

Yang jiahua

Mr. Yang,

Ñî¼Ò»ªÏÈÉú£¬

- Joel

Edited by TianYu Garden (see edit history)

ºÂС½ã¼°ÏÈÉú£¬ÄãÃǺã¡ÐÂÄê¿ìÀÖ£¡

ÎÒÃÇÒ»Ö±¼ÇµÃÄãÃÇÄØ£¬ÄãÃǸøÎÒºÍÎÒÌ«Ì«ºÜ¶à¾«ÉñÉϵİïÖú¡£ÎÒÖªµÀÕýÒòΪÓÐÄãÃǵĴóÁ¦Ö§³ÖÓëÐÅÈΣ¬ÎÒÃDzŻáÔÚÀ§ÄÑÓëÎó½âʱ¸Ð¾õµ½Ò»Ë¿°²Î¿¡£ÎÒÃÇÓÀÔ¶»á¼ÇµÃÄãÃÇ¡£ÏÖÔÚÊÇÖйúµÄÐÂÄ꣬ÎÒÌ«Ì«»¹ÔÚ¼ÒÏ磬ËùÒÔһֱûÓлشó¼ÒµÄÌù×Ó£¬Ï£ÍûÄãÃÇÄÜÔ­Á¡£

×£ÄãÔÚÒìÏçÓëÕÉ·òÒ»¼ÒÈËÐÒÐÒ¸£¸££¬ºÍºÍÃÀÃÀ£¬°Ñ×Ô¼ºµÄС¼ÒÍ¥¹ýµÃ×ÌÈóÃÀÂú£¡

Ñî¼Ò»ª

Nice to see you .

Although I don't know who you are, but I think you might have some misunderstanding on my work before, or in some let you were not satisfied.

But I want to say to you, I will try to do the best, to make up for the deficiency of previous. Thank you very much.

I'll remember oneself do not good enough for me, this is your advice, thank you again!

Welcome to ask the precious opinion, our improvement opportunities and direction.

Hope you have a good life with your wife in USA.

Thanks very much.

Yang jiahua

The Yangs are awesome,you wont go wrong there.

We stayed with you for 3 weeks back in 2008, we had no problems with your service

º££¬Ñî¸ç£¡

ÏÈ×£ÄãÃÇÈ«¼Ò´º½Ú¿ìÀÖ£¬ÍòÊÂÈçÒ⣡

ÄãÓ¦¸Ã»¹¼ÇµÃÎÒÊÇË­°É£¬ÎÒÊÇÀ´×ÔÀ¥Ã÷µÄСºÂ°¡£¬»¹¼ÇµÃÎÒºÍÎÒ°Ö°ÖÔÚÄãÄÇסµÈÇ©Ö¤µÄÊÂÇéÂ𣿵±Ê±ÕæµÄ¶àлÄãÃǵİïÖú£¡

ÎÒºÍÀϹ«»¹ÓÐÎÒ°Ö°Ö¶¼Ò»Ö±°ÑÄãÃǼÇÔØÐÄÀÊÇÓÀÔ¶²»»áÍü¼ÇµÄ¡£Í¬Ê±ÎÒºÍÀϹ«Ò²Ò»Ö±ÔÚÍøÕ¾ÉϺÍÿ¸öÈË˵ÄãÃǺܺã¬È¥¹ãÖݱðÍüÁË×îºÃÊÇÈ¥Ñî¸çÄÇÀï¡£ÎÒÀ´ÃÀ¹úÒ²²î²»¶à¿ìÁ½ÄêÁË£¬Ò»Ö±¶¼ÔÚΪÉú»î±¼Ã¦£¬ËäȻһֱûÓкÍÄãÃÇÁªÏµ£¬µ«ÊÇÐÄÀﻹÊÇÏë×ÅÄãÃÇÒ»¼ÒÈ˵ġ£ËùÒÔÎÒ¸Õ¸Õ¿´ÁËÄãµÄÓʼþ£¬ÎÒºÍÀϹ«¶¼Ò»Ö±ÔÚЦ£¬¿ÉÄÜÊÇÄãÕæµÄûÏëÆðÀ´ÎÒÃÇÊÇË­°É£¬¹þ¹þ¡£ÏÖÔÚÄãÓ¦¸ÃÏëÆðÎÒÃÇÀ´ÁË°É¡£

Ï£ÍûÒÔºó¶àÁªÏµ£¬ÎÒÃÇÒ²»áÔÚÕâÀï¶àÏòÅóÓÑÌæÄãÃǶà¶à×ö×öÐû´«£¬ÕæµÄ£¬´ÓÎÒÀ´µ½ÃÀ¹úºóÎÒÃÇÒ²ÊÇÒ»ÖÂÔÚ¶ÔËùÓеÄÍøÓÑÌáµ½ÄãÃÇ£¬×îºó×£ÉúÒâÐË¡£¬ãؼһ¶ÀÖ£¡

¾§¾§ºÍÏÈÉú£¬ ÄãÃǺã¡

ÐÂÄê¿ìÀÖ£¬ÍòÊÂÈçÒ⣡

ллÄãÃǵÄÖ§³Ö£¬Ï£ÍûÄãÃÇÔÚÃÀ¹úÐÒ¸££¬ÔçÈÕÓÐ×Ô¼ºµÄBABY¡£Ò»ÉÏÕâ¸öÂÛ̳£¬¿´µ½ÄãÃÇÊìϤµÄЦÁ³£¬¸Ðµ½ºÜ¿ªÐÄ£¬ÕæµÄ¶àлÄãÃǵÄÒ»Ö±Õչ˺͹ØÐÄ¡£

Ï£ÍûÄãÃÇÔÚеÄÒ»ÄêÀÊÂÒµ¸üÉÏÒ»²ãÂ¥£¬¼ÒÍ¥ÐÒ¸£ÃÀÂú¡£ËùÓеÄ×£¸£»¯×öÒ»¾ä»°£¬ÍòÊÂÈçÒâ¡£

´úÎÒÏòÄãÏÈÉúÎʺã¬ËûÊÇÎÒ¼û¹ýµÄÀÏÍâÖÐÎÄ˵µÃ×îºÃµÄÒ»¸ö£¬Ï£ÍûËûÊÂҵ˳ÐÄ£¬ÌìÌ쿪ÐÄ¡£Ô¸ÄãÃÇÁ©°×Í·ÙÉÀÏ£¬ÔçÉú¹ó×Ó¡£

Ñî¼Ò»ª

• 3 months later...

My fiancee, her son, and I were at your hotel August 2008. Back for repeat trip for 2nd interview.

Need 2 bedrooms with the kitchen and living room. You have availability and what is the price per day?

Thank you

Michael Barido and Li YaJing

They check this thread from time-to-time and will leave a response. If you're wanting to book a room, you can also visit their website which will have a phone number you can call. Mrs. Yang can speak English. You can PM them to set something up.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2173

The wife's phone number is: 13725270589

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)