Vaccinations in Guangzhou

celiothrkn

My wife will be getting her medical exam & vaccinations in Guangzhou right before our CR1 interview.

The Consulate's instructions list 2 approved centers for medical examinations: Health Care Center of Guangdong International Travel and Guangzhou United Family Clinic.

Over the phone, they both gave me the same price quote, and both told me they could do same-day service at no additional charge. Any advice on picking one over the other?

The Health Care Center is also listed as an approved vaccination center, while the United Family Clinic is not. Although they both give out the yellow vaccination booklets. Over the phone, United Family Clinic claimed the Consulate wouldn't have any problems accepting their vaccinations. Could anyone verify this? Thanks!

In our case we used the center on Shamain Island for medical and vaccinations. Nice area of city to relax after doing medical.

in reply to your pm:

we did what we did because the hospital was closer to the yangs and we thought I might need to go see a doctor for a different issue. Jingjing wanted to check out the hospital to see if it was suitable.

although that hospital doesn't do vaccines, they do provide a shuttle service to another hospital that does. Jingjing got part of her medical done at one and the shots done at the other. Obviously it was fine with GUZ because they ended up giving us the visa! <_< The Family clinic will give you the same information if you ask them over the phone (shuttle service)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry527508

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)