Case Returned

tkgert

Shit, The buttheads at Guz knew that also....................Bob,,,,,,,,,,,

You would think Bob,, How is your case coming, have you heard anything about yours . Hang in there,,, TK

Received a reply email this morning from Guz, ,,,,,Case still at Guz....................Bob...............

Damn, Really. When was your denial letter date that this would be sent back to USCIS?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think Bob,, How is your case coming, have you heard anything about yours . Hang in there,,, TK

Received a reply email this morning from Guz, ,,,,,Case still at Guz....................Bob...............

Mine took about 2 and half months to get back here. My last email to Guz said it was still there, but a few days later I received a email that said it had been sent back to NVC. Time from that email to NVC was 21 days, so hopefully yours wont be far behind Bob,,,,, TK

It should go straight to interview, and there should be no additional charges.

This is kinda what I thought , but was not sure. Trying to read some info on this, but havent found any. Do you know if what Sam said about medical, etc. is correct? Thanks TK

This is correct, Med and Police cert are valid one year as long as the medical and/or police cert somehow did not get lost.

It should go straight to interview, and there should be no additional charges.

This is kinda what I thought , but was not sure. Trying to read some info on this, but havent found any. Do you know if what Sam said about medical, etc. is correct? Thanks TK

This is correct, Med and Police cert are valid one year as long as the medical and/or police cert somehow did not get lost.

Thanks Dan

Mine took about 2 and half months to get back here. My last email to Guz said it was still there, but a few days later I received a email that said it had been sent back to NVC. Time from that email to NVC was 21 days, so hopefully yours wont be far behind Bob,,,,, TK

Our denial was 29 December 2009. I am going to Chongqing 2 March.......Bob...

Our denial was 29 December 2009. I am going to Chongqing 2 March.......Bob...

We'll be passing you in the air! Have a safe trip, Bob. Good luck to you both

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Okay just got off phone with NVC they have received my case and have sent it to USCIS on Feb. 3. When I call USCIS in refference to my case do I need my Guz number or the original EAC number?

Original EAC number. You can use the online status system and will start seeing touches when they receive it back.

When a case is reaffirmed or reapproved, will this case receive a new case number? As contacted NVC automated system this morning, they now have no record of orginal case number.

Okay just got off phone with NVC they have received my case and have sent it to USCIS on Feb. 3. When I call USCIS in refference to my case do I need my Guz number or the original EAC number?

Original EAC number. You can use the online status system and will start seeing touches when they receive it back.

When a case is reaffirmed or reapproved, will this case receive a new case number? As contacted NVC automated system this morning, they now have no record of orginal case number.

Your best talking to someone at NVC, regardless of whatever we might say.

I recently received an email from Guz, that my Visa case was still at Guz. Today I received a reply from NVC that my case was sent to Guz. Confusing. I think NVC information is 6 months old. I am in Chongqing all this month. Gool luck tk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob............

When our case was reapproved we still had the same case number from USCIS to NVC back to the consulate and the interview..

tsap seui