Whew! It's finally time

Headed for Shenzhen in the morning. Can't wait! It's been a long 9 months. Saturday night my Baby will be in my arms. :o

We will head to Juijiang, Ruichang, Guangzhou and back to SZ. And maybe a few nights on Yellow Mountain.

Then when I return, I file for her K-1. Then the waiting begins.

Wish me luck! :)

Headed for Shenzhen in the morning. Can't wait! It's been a long 9 months. Saturday night my Baby will be in my arms. :blink:

We will head to Juijiang, Ruichang, Guangzhou and back to SZ. And maybe a few nights on Yellow Mountain.

Wish me luck! :D

Juijiang, Ruichang? As in the Jiangxi Province? That is where my wife is from. Be sure and visit Mt Lushan if you get the chance.

Headed for Shenzhen in the morning. Can't wait! It's been a long 9 months. Saturday night my Baby will be in my arms. :blink:

Wish me luck! :D

Good luck on this trip.

I like your phrase about how far away your woman is...very clever. ;)

tsap seui

Headed for Shenzhen in the morning. Can't wait! It's been a long 9 months. Saturday night my Baby will be in my arms. :lol:

Wish me luck! :)

Juijiang, Ruichang? As in the Jiangxi Province? That is where my wife is from. Be sure and visit Mt Lushan if you get the chance.

Yes thanks, it is Jiangxi Province, and acutually Mt Lushan is what I meant. I got mixed up on the moutains we were talking about visiting.

Good luck!!! Enjoy your trip!!! Have you been to Hong Kong? It's a great side trip from Shenzhen if you have a free day.

No I have not been to HK and unfortunately I will be headed straight into SZ. Maybe next time. :)

Too bad. The skyline alone is worth the trip(surpasses NYC IMO), not to mention the food. Shenzhen is great too. Hope you have an awesome time. Wish I was there now. Take lots of pics and share when you get back.