Now I find out Guangzhou said that did not receive our file. That is what the NVC said. So this is the story when I called on December 11,2009. The person from NVC that Guangzhou did receive the file and I should call back the following week and they would tell me the interview date. I did call them the following week and still no interview date. Then when I called yesterday they said Guangzhou did not receive the file. Now I have a problem with that because the person on December 11, 2009 was telling that they were there. So I did write Guangzhou to find out if they are lost or something. So it will be awhile before I hear from them. Now it is the holidays and so much for being a Merry Christmas. You must since I am not very happy about this at all. It has bee over three months now that the file was sent. I know they are there and some how they got miss-placed. The thing is every time I called until yesterday the file was there. This does include the P3 of which was approved by the NVC. At this point if I had any hair left on the top of my head I would pull it out.

:P :(

Michael

Sorry to hear about your situation. How about giving them a call to see what the deal is?

The NVC offered me the GUZ's number a couple of months ago, I didn't need it, so if you want to give it a try, here it is.

011-86-208-121-8000

Let me know if it works.

Now I find out Guangzhou said that did not receive our file. That is what the NVC said. So this is the story when I called on December 11,2009. The person from NVC that Guangzhou did receive the file and I should call back the following week and they would tell me the interview date. I did call them the following week and still no interview date. Then when I called yesterday they said Guangzhou did not receive the file. Now I have a problem with that because the person on December 11, 2009 was telling that they were there. So I did write Guangzhou to find out if they are lost or something. So it will be awhile before I hear from them. Now it is the holidays and so much for being a Merry Christmas. You must since I am not very happy about this at all. It has bee over three months now that the file was sent. I know they are there and some how they got miss-placed. The thing is every time I called until yesterday the file was there. This does include the P3 of which was approved by the NVC. At this point if I had any hair left on the top of my head I would pull it out.

:D :(

Michael

Sorry to hear about your situation. How about giving them a call to see what the deal is?

The NVC offered me the GUZ's number a couple of months ago, I didn't need it, so if you want to give it a try, here it is.

011-86-208-121-8000

Let me know if it works.

Hey I give it a try. To top things off I was on my wrong e-mail address when I wrote Guz and here is what they said:

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: 2robins@sbcglobal.net

Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 11:43:53 PM

Subject: RE: Immigrant Visa Unit - Question

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry!

Base on our record, the email address you used previously is not the one you are now using. Could you explain why? The law permits us to release case status information only to applicants, petitioners, lawyers (of record) and Congressional offices. We have to make sure that the case status is released to the appropriate person. Please note that case status information will not be released to you until we receive a credible explanation.

So I wrote them back and explained what happen.

Thanks and a Merry Christmas

Michael

Sorry to hear about yours troubles. I've been there and know what it's like. I looked at the DHL tracking site. It appeared to me that the closest shipment to the time the package was supposed to go out was October 1. It was delivered to the Consulate on December 01.

It took right at a month before GUZ acknowledged receipt and said the P3 was sent (which meant it was in the system to be sent) in our case. The actual P3 was received 9 days later. The timing seems to be too quick and, with the holidays, it wouldn't surprise that if it doesn't take until January. Hopefully, DOS was correct the first time and the P3 is on the way. Keep calling.

Thanks I will keep calling and so far as I know they should be shut down until Monday. So I plan on calling DOS again.

Thanks Everyone it sure changes the picture when you have support.

Michael