Special Thanks to Mr. Yang at Tian Yu Garden

Hailong

Greetings to all,

It's my great pleasure to take this time to specially thank Mr. Yang Jiahua at Tian Yu Garden for he has done an extraordinary job to help my parents's immigrant interview during their stay at Tian Yu Garden.

After I got my parents' interview date scheduled, I was looking for Hotel near GUZ Consulate for my parents to stay. From this wonderful forum, I was getting to know Mr. Yang.

Many members highly recommend his excellent service, especially for those who need someone to help with their application documents, Medical Exam and Immunization, etc. It is the perfect fit for my parents situation. Even though I did have a relative in Guangzhou, I decided to let my parents to stay in Tian Yu Garden. So I called Mr. Yang to reserve the room, my heart was touched when he said with Chinese "Don't Worry, I will do my best to help your parents, and you can consider me as your relative in Guangzhou", at beggining I thought it was just a businessman's promise, however, he's really done what he said. During the conversation, I learned that I did not have many childhood pictures with my parents, he suggested me to write a letter to VO to explain the reason and get it notarized. I did so. (During my parents' interview, the VO looked at all the pictures one by one, and asked some questions and she smiled.)

I reserved 2 bedrooms for my parents, my younger sister and my nephew, priced 280 Chinese Yuan per night, plus 10 Chinese Yuang per day for using kitchen cooking food ( When checked out, Mr. yang only charged 280 Chinese Yuan per day)

After my parents, my sister and my nephew arrived in airport, my relative went to airport picked them up and drove them to Tian Yu Garden. Mr. Yang meet with my parents there, the same day, he reviewed my parents' documents, asked my parents several questions, such as when I came to USA etc, in fact, these questions were asked by the VO during the Interview.

The next day, Mr. Yang provided transportation without any charge for my parents to get their Medical Exam and Immunization.

On Sunday evening (my Parents' interview was Monday), Mr. Yang went to see my parents, and re-organized my parents documents and told my parents what documents need to give to Consulate worker, and what else need to give to VO, and practiced several questions. With Mr. Yang's extraordinary help, my parents felt much confident.

On Monday, after my parents successfully passed their interview, I called Mr. Yang and thanked him, he said with Chinese "You are welcome. Nothing is better than passing the interview, I am so happy for your parents". Then he went to the Post office at Consulate building to help my parents about their passport and visa delivery. Since my parents live in Shandong, the Post Office does not cover Shandong, we asked PO to deliver the parcel to Mr. Yang, then Mr. Yang will mail it to my parents with Express service.

On Tuesday, after checked out, Mr. Yang drove them to the bus station.

After My parents, my sister and my nephew arrived home, I called them, they were having their dinner at that time, my sister stopped her dinner, and told me with Chinese "Mr. Yang is a great man, I can not believe there is such a good businessman in this era, his help was tremendous with all aspects, we really appreciate him"

I would like to recommend Mr. Yang's service at TianYu Garden to anyone else going to Guangzhou.

Mr. Yang, Thank you again!!!!

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!

Hailong from USA

Edited by Hailong (see edit history)