Anyone ever hear of the VO asking for a letter from the womans last pl

The attorney who is helping us through the process, suggested Jingjing get a letter similar to that as well, even though we both doubt the VO will ask for it. It has to do with giving evidence showing that she's employable (or, her ability to keep a job)

I know of someone that was asked... but there is usually a common denominator to these issues: Documentation.

Everything you file along the entire process should be consistent. Any documentation discrepancy can well lead to a request for info.

Usually with employment, the info on the G-325a and the DS-230 don't agree or show some issue.

Ok she will type up a letter incase they ask her. The last place she worked in Shenzhen is no longer in business.

So I told her to write up a letter stating that and have it inthe kitchen sink.

If they want a letter from her employer, how is this going to help her case? I tend to agree with Randy, if you can't get it, she needs to be ready to explain why she can't get it. Does she still keep in contact with her former supervisor? Perhaps they can write a letter on her behalf. I doubt she'll be asked for it anyway.