P3 sent....AGAIN

Robert, could I please ask you how you knew your P3 was lost? Did you track it through EMS website? Or, was it lost during the transfer from the White Swan Hotel to the embassy?

I sent my p3 but it has not yet been received by the embassy. I am worried.

Robert has already returned the P-3 to the consulate about 2 months ago, DOS has told him that the consulate has not received it yet, so they sent another.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=39251&hl=

The DoS phone number is:

(USA) 12026631225

Hit 1 to bypass the first automated message, then 0 to speak to someone who can help you.

in case you're interested. We called them through Skype. No problems.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

The DoS phone number is:

(USA) 12026631225

Hit 1 to bypass the first automated message, then 0 to speak to someone who can help you.

My fiance received her #3 on 10-2 and sent it in on 10-3, then on 10-4 she received a tex message from Guangzhou that they received her package#3, and this was at 8:00pm she got the tex message. Has anyone ever heard og Guangzhou sending a tex message? To this date we still haven't got a interview date. DOC told me it hasn't been inter into the system yet. Not sure how long that will take.

The DoS phone number is:

(USA) 12026631225

My fiance received her #3 on 10-2 and sent it in on 10-3, then on 10-4 she received a tex message from Guangzhou that they received her package#3, and this was at 8:00pm she got the tex message. Has anyone ever heard og Guangzhou sending a tex message? To this date we still haven't got a interview date. DOC told me it hasn't been inter into the system yet. Not sure how long that will take.

May have got an SMS message from the post office, I believe if you track packages on EMS you are given the option from EMS to send a txt when a package is delivered. This does not mean the consulate has "received" it yet, it only means it was delivered.

http://www.ems.com.cn/jsp/track/ttq/e-duan-xin-cha-xun.html

That's correct. EMS can send a text message confirming that the package has been delivered. I have never heard of the Guangzhou consulate sending a text message stating that they've received an applicant's packet.

Jingjing and I called DoS several times inquiring about our case status.From the time that the lady told us Guangzhou had received our package till the time our interview was set, was around two weeks. This though, was our experience and should not be expected for every case. Sometimes it may take longer, sometimes it may take less time.

It figures.......We resent yesterday and I called today and they FINALLY received our original P3 and are waiting on interview date :bye2: . I hope the interview date does not take 2 months :crutch: . I know how my luck goes.....if we had not sent in the second P3 they would never have received the first one :P

Hey, at least you know things can finally move forward. Call DoS around the end of next week, perhaps they'll be able to give you some more good news. Glad you're able to finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

It figures.......We resent yesterday and I called today and they FINALLY received our original P3 and are waiting on interview date :P . I hope the interview date does not take 2 months :bye2: . I know how my luck goes.....if we had not sent in the second P3 they would never have received the first one :P

Thats GUZ for you :crutch:

Hopefully you will get a Dec interview. Good Luck

It figures.......We resent yesterday and I called today and they FINALLY received our original P3 and are waiting on interview date :blink: . I hope the interview date does not take 2 months :ph34r: . I know how my luck goes.....if we had not sent in the second P3 they would never have received the first one :P

I thought there was something wrong with Guangzhou sending a txt message, it has been 1 week now since it has been deliverd, so maybe soon we will get a interview date. You would think sooner then later, because in #3 they wrote a letter to my fiance that said her son birthday is in April and he would be 21, so please send in #3 as soon as possible, and we did the very next day.