Vaccinations shots

From my understanding, vaccinations should be given when you go for the physical check-up. In the P-4 documents it says that the cost should be around 900 Rmb for check-up but this fee does not include vaccinations. After vaccinations, the fee is around 2000 according to the checkup center. I looked on their website, and apparently they have generic and non-generic versions of some vaccinations?

www.sithc.com (shanghai branch)

In short, do all this before your interview and bring 2000 rmb cash. In shanghai we can NOT get the results same day.

Again, this is just my understanding...someone who has been through it can help confirm.

For K-Visas Vaccinations can be defered until after interview or before adjusting status in the USA, Vaccinations are required for immigrations (The Green-Card), A K-Visa is NON-Immigrant.

In our case my wife got vacciated after her interview for her K-1 visa, we did this in Guangzhou while waiting for the visa to arrive in the mail, she then got a yellow vaccinations book that we later had transferred to an I-693 when we filed to adjust status.

Vaccinations in China cost less than in the USA.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

For future reference:

Squirty is correct, but this only pertains to immigrant status visas.

In short, do all this before your interview and bring 2000 rmb cash. In shanghai we can NOT get the result in the same day

However, in Guangzhou, you can pay an expedited processing fee (I think of 100-200RMB) to have it processed in the same day. We contacted the Yangs and they confirmed this information. I think they are going to accompany Jingjing to her medical exam, which is nice of them to do.