Ok Do I need to opt in for electronic processing?

Opt in is not an option for K-Visas, only for CR-1 or IR-1 Spousal visas.

NVC will either scan and send your case file to the consulate electronically, or they will send and "Electronic" file to the consulate and ship the case file by DHL or other method.

Depending on how they send the file to the consulate will determine ho fast the consulate will "RECEIVE" it. They may receive an electonic file and load it into their system, but dependign on how NVC sends the Case file to the consulate, the consulate may then have to wait to "Receive" the file.

Opt in is not an option for K-Visas, only for CR-1 or IR-1 Spousal visas.

NVC will either scan and send your case file to the consulate electronically, or they will send and "Electronic" file to the consulate and ship the case file by DHL or other method.

Depending on how they send the file to the consulate will determine ho fast the consulate will "RECEIVE" it. They may receive an electonic file and load it into their system, but dependign on how NVC sends the Case file to the consulate, the consulate may then have to wait to "Receive" the file.

Thank you Dan

{quotes}

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

K Files were sent electronically in 07/08, but it made no difference to to GUZ, no action will occur until they collect the paper file from the "white swan" which is usually 2-3 months after it was sent from NVC.

Robert, I can't even READ that fast to keep up with what's going on.

Maybe every week you could just post a summary of all the NOAn's you got that week.

I need a new phone number to keep calling everyday..... <_<

Ok maybe I did call NVC 2 times a day...:huh: