Getting Married in China

smokiessky

Before you go to GUZ, instead of going to the consulate, you can also get a notarized sworn affidavit of single status from your state's secretary of state office, which you will then need to have translated into Chinese. Your fiancee will know where to go (same place you get the white books). Why did we do it this way? It was cheaper for us.

Dan's right, think positive. You most likely won't have to go to plan B anyway! :blink:

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Before you go to GUZ, instead of going to the consulate, you can also get a notarized sworn affidavit of single status from your state's secretary of state office, which you will then need to have translated into Chinese. Your fiancee will know where to go (same place you get the white books). Why did we do it this way? It was cheaper for us.

Dan's right, think positive. You most likely won't have to go to plan B anyway! :blink:

I think postitive. I want to be ready for plan b. Kyle did you get my PM?

I may have but I think I accidentally deleted some that were unread. I got a little happy with the delete all function.

Is it too much trouble to send it again? I promise I won't make the same mistake twice.

I may have but I think I accidentally deleted some that were unread. I got a little happy with the delete all function.

Is it too much trouble to send it again? I promise I won't make the same mistake twice.

Yes he deletes all the ones I send him I think..... he is jealous I am prettier then he is. :greenblob:

Robert