NVC......Aditional processing.....:(

I called the NVC today to see if we had any updates and the 1st woman I talked to was kinda rude would not really tell me anything other then my case had not been sent out they were doing additional processing.

They I called back and got a man on the phone he was great he said although he could not really tell me anything more then the 1st lady did he told me not to worry it is very common for new cases to be listed as additional processing and I was not being singled out for any reasion.

It would be nice if allthe employees were as nice as he was. When I 1st heard Additional Processing I was thinking..... Uh oh.... :rolleyes:

Robert

I called the NVC today to see if we had any updates and the 1st woman I talked to was kinda rude would not really tell me anything other then my case had not been sent out they were doing additional processing.

They I called back and got a man on the phone he was great he said although he could not really tell me anything more then the 1st lady did he told me not to worry it is very common for new cases to be listed as additional processing and I was not being singled out for any reasion.

It would be nice if allthe employees were as nice as he was. When I 1st heard Additional Processing I was thinking..... Uh oh.... :P

Robert

Sorry to hear you are in AP. It is frustrating. I was there (filed K-1) in NVC for 34 days because i got put in AP. I got out on Oct. 7. No they will not tell you anything But you can call every day if you want. You can ask for supervisor if you want also Lots of people do. Some are nice some are not so nice. You will not hear anything new from them then 1 day you will call and they will tell you it has been sent to embassy. The average time at NVC in AP is about 1 month. Little hint they will always say there is no time frame for AP but when they tell you to call back in about a week you probably be out within that week.

:( I thought everyone got AP when the case 1st gets there they just recieved ours on 10/30 so I was thinking it was just because we were so new.... Ugg..... :(

:P

I bet we are out in a week...:P

PRAY HARD!!!

Robert

Do not worry too much Robert, mine was in AP for 3 days and then sent to GUZ.

We got into the NVC on 08/17 ...then around mid September they sent me a list of 3 things they wanted...a form with my wife's name, addy, phone, etc. the P3 form, a form with a bar code and they wanted a certified notarized copy of her divorce. She had to go to her birth city for a week to get it. So if all goes right I'll get all of this to the NVC next week. So we may not get the interview until 2010...and then there is IRS.

She'll have to get here in time to get a SS# so we can file together. It's not surprising with all these hoops to jump through that so many Canadians come here illegally. Wish us luck! :P

We got into the NVC on 08/17 ...then around mid September they sent me a list of 3 things they wanted...a form with my wife's name, addy, phone, etc. the P3 form, a form with a bar code and they wanted a certified notarized copy of her divorce. She had to go to her birth city for a week to get it. So if all goes right I'll get all of this to the NVC next week. So we may not get the interview until 2010...and then there is IRS.

She'll have to get here in time to get a SS# so we can file together. It's not surprising with all these hoops to jump through that so many Canadians come here illegally. Wish us luck! :P

You can file an amended return up to 3 years later to include her SS number. Or you can apply for a TIN

You can file an amended return up to 3 years later to include her SS number. Or you can apply for a TIN

I would just like to stay caught up and have it all done on April 15th...we have 5 months, so we may make it.

YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!

I sure hope we do, we began first part of, April. It makes me feel better reading your words, xie xie.