NVC in 10/30/2009

Called the NVC for the 1st time today only took 5 minutes to get threw and talk to someone. The woman said they got the file 10/30/2009 and I could expect 10-15 business days before they send it to GUZ, however she said to call Friday to check on it...... WOOO HOOO......Is it Friday yet????

Called the NVC for the 1st time today only took 5 minutes to get threw and talk to someone. The woman said they got the file 10/30/2009 and I could expect 10-15 business days before they send it to GUZ, however she said to call Friday to check on it...... WOOO HOOO......Is it Friday yet????

Hope you have better luck than we are. Apparently GUZ has lost our P3...or it never got back even though EMS tracking says it was delivered on Sept 29. I will be really pissed if you get interview before we do :roller:

Hope you have better luck than we are. Apparently GUZ has lost our P3...or it never got back even though EMS tracking says it was delivered on Sept 29. I will be really pissed if you get interview before we do

I was just thinking of you guys when I read Robert's post. Yeah, Robert, I hope everything goes smoothly. Congrats!