I-134 Questions, Affidavit of Support k3

Does the Co-sponsor (my father) write down my name anywhere on the Form that i'm the husband?

When filling out the income part, if there is no stocks or life insurance is it best to put down "0" or None.

What supporting documents does my father need to provide me before I leave for china? Instructions only indicate bank and letter from employer. Any documents relating to Real Estate, personal property or life insurance that need to back up the claim?

Is there anything else the co-sponsor needs to do or fill out?

Should I rely solely on the co-sponsor affidavit or should i fill out one as well if I meet the poverty level by savings only this year? I can provide any pervious tax returns of being self-employed.

Edited by JonathanM (see edit history)

1) "Father of Petitioner"

2) Keep it simple, if income exceeds 125% povertyline, the provide income evidence.

• Copies of past 3 years IRS returns, or transcripts.
  • Employer letter
  • Copies of recent pay stubs.

3) The petitioner MUST provide an affidavit of support even if below the required amount, you cannot rely solely on the affidavit of support provided by a co-sponsor.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

1) "Father of Petitioner"

2) Keep it simple, if income exceeds 125% povertyline, the provide income evidence.

• Copies of past 3 years IRS returns, or transcripts.
  • Employer letter
  • Copies of recent pay stubs.

3) The petitioner MUST provide an affidavit of support even if below the required amount, you cannot rely solely on the affidavit of support provided by a co-sponsor.

Where does he write down "Father of Petitioner", it might be staring right at me, but i'm not seeing it.

If I'm selfemployed, I don't have any copies of pay stubs or a employer letter... I can provide bank information copies of Tax returns last three years.

In the interview or when presented to GUZ does my wife put more emphasis on my fathers affidavit.

Can Say father of petitioner and name you on the line "Relationship to sponsor"

Provide what you have as evidence, Wife should put emphasis on sponsor's I-134 and hand over co-sponsor's I-134 just after handing over your I-134.

I don't know if this is the same question when filling out the affidavit of support for CR1 or K1, but how should I answer question 11?

it states to give a exact dollar amount and how long you intend to furnish room and board.. Do I write down forever? How do I calculate a exact dollar amount for each month, week, it asks? Yes, i will support my wife, but i really don't know how much every week.

If my father will furnish a room for a week (this is the address used on all the forms submitted, until i relocate to Seattle) does he indicate this on the form.

I-134 is used for all types of NON-Immigrant visas like business, visitor, student visas for those types of visa the sponsor can specify exactly what and for how long they intend to sponsor.

In the case of K-Visas this question does not apply.

Simply don't check the boxes, and note "N/A ( K visa process for permanent residence )"

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

Can Say father of petitioner and name you on the line "Relationship to sponsor"

Provide what you have as evidence, Wife should put emphasis on sponsor's I-134 and hand over co-sponsor's I-134 just after handing over your I-134.

Another option is to say "Daughter-In-Law"

I-134 is used for all types of NON-Immigrant visas like business, visitor, student visas for those types of visa the sponsor can specify exactly what and for how long they intend to sponsor.

Simply don't check the boxes, and note "N/A ( K visa process for permanent residence )"

Great thanks for the quick help :unsure: Is there a filled out example form online you can point me too...

Great thanks for the quick help :blink: Is there a filled out example form online you can point me too...