Step Daughter Lonely

I have just the opposite problem; "THE STEPSON FROM HELL !!!"

I am wishing he WOULD want to go back to China. My friends try to tell me it is a cultural thing, but this kid was miserable in China and he has brought his misery here. I had hoped coming here would wake him up and show him how fortunate he really is to be here, but he just doesnt get it.

I told my wife this kid was going to a therapist because he needs it badly. Has anyone experience a similar situation with their step-children and found a resonable solution ( other than deportation ) ???

I wish you would start a thread and tell more about this. Maybe somebody could give you a helpful suggestion.

Edited by Robert S. (see edit history)

Glad to hear things are getting better! A 3.5 is awesome! I hope she is proud of herself too!

Congratulations on the GC approval! I am sure it was a relief and welcomed Christmas gift for all of you so that you can spend your holidays without worrying about it!

Happy Holdiays!

I have just the opposite problem; "THE STEPSON FROM HELL !!!"

I am wishing he WOULD want to go back to China. My friends try to tell me it is a cultural thing, but this kid was miserable in China and he has brought his misery here. I had hoped coming here would wake him up and show him how fortunate he really is to be here, but he just doesnt get it.

I told my wife this kid was going to a therapist because he needs it badly. Has anyone experience a similar situation with their step-children and found a resonable solution ( other than deportation ) ???

I wish you would start a thread and tell more about this. Maybe somebody could give you a helpful suggestion.

yes maybe better you start your own thread :P