Bought the ticket

griz326

Bought a RT ticket on Delta.com yesterday $1625 to FCA to CAN. The thing that angered me was that the price was $1517 until I clicked the buy button...then a notice of a $100 increase saying the fare changed. Airlines...Grrrrrrrrrrrr! I'd like to take the Bigdawgs, tie 'em to trees, cover them with bacon grease and watch the grizzly bear lick off the grease. ;)

Okay...so she leaves 11/8 and returns 4/28. From everything that I've read, she's good to go...no worries about re-entry. She'll carry her Chinese passport, US green card and a certified copy of our marriage license.

Have I forgotten anything?

Bought a RT ticket on Delta.com yesterday $1625 to FCA to CAN. The thing that angered me was that the price was $1517 until I clicked the buy button...then a notice of a $100 increase saying the fare changed. Airlines...Grrrrrrrrrrrr! I'd like to take the Bigdawgs, tie 'em to trees, cover them with bacon grease and watch the grizzly bear lick off the grease. :blink:

Okay...so she leaves 11/8 and returns 4/28. From everything that I've read, she's good to go...no worries about re-entry. She'll carry her Chinese passport, US green card and a certified copy of our marriage license.

Have I forgotten anything?

Got your blow up gal ordered?

He better order a patch kit to..... I hateit when they go flat.... :)