Remember the Holidays are close

Guys............ Please don't forget the the holiday season is upon us. This means that the consulate staff are going to be having a LOT of off days over the next 2 months. This is certainly NOT going to speed up the processing of petitions. Don't be too surprised and/or frustrated if things slow down for a while........... at least until after the 1st. of the year.

Not a good situation, but reallity ;)

Guys............  Please don't forget the the holiday season is upon us.  This means that the consulate staff are going to be having a LOT of off days over the next 2 months.  This is certainly NOT going to speed up the processing of petitions.  Don't be too surprised and/or frustrated if things slow down for a while........... at least until after the 1st. of the year.

Not a good situation, but reallity  :lol:

Ok,

We have turtle Speed....

and

We have Snail Speed......

Now, I am wondering what could possibly be slower than both a turtle and a snail????????

Does a Haire fit? Occasional burts of energy dispersed between LONG NAPS?

:lol:

----- CK -----

All of us Black Holers went through this same mess last year with the holidays. Yes, there were delays to be sure. Especially around the Chinese New Year. Staff is in a holiday mentality prior to their actual time off and for about a week after returning to work. Its just a reality of the workplace. To their credit, there were several weekends during January when GZ actually worked on Saturday in an attempt to make a dent in the Black Hole abyss. If there is a big backlog this year, they may do the same but I wouldn't take that to the bank. Any of you Black Holers remember what we went through during the holidays last year? ;)

Guest blsqueaky

Oh yes, the holidays. I am just wondering if there really is a Santa. Maybe when I am visiting the my lovely wife in China for Xmas, Santa will deliver some papers to her.

Ahhh, that would be too much to ask sine 2nd NOA was only first of September.

I can dream though :rolleyes: