Order of forms...

Hello,

I am helping Limei go through her forms so she is well prepared for the interview. Can you guys with some experience help us out with the order she should pack things in? For example, the first thing she needs is the interview invitation letter, then she will need her passport copy, etc. etc. I want her things in order so she doesn't have to look to hard for any one thing.

Thanks, you guys rock!

Hello,

I am helping Limei go through her forms so she is well prepared for the interview. Can you guys with some experience help us out with the order she should pack things in? For example, the first thing she needs is the interview invitation letter, then she will need her passport copy, etc. etc. I want her things in order so she doesn't have to look to hard for any one thing.

Thanks, you guys rock!

Well, not knowing exacting what questions will be asked, or in what order a question would be asked, this is a good question. For our interview we had an expanding file folder with labeled tabs, I would

ask my wife questions based upon what was in the folder so she could have experience with where the various papers were located.

Even if she were to spend 20 seconds looking for a document the VO asked for, (she didn't) that would be better than saying "I don't have that", but I suggest to practice asking questions with her so she is familiar with the kitchen sink.

Guest Wuhan4me

ChadP - there's a longish list here from GUZ - http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

but that's prolly not what you're asking about.

For 'kitchen sink', it's been recommended here at CFL to take copies of all the forms and things that were submitted for the petition, as well as some BLANK forms (in case there's a problem) plus photos, emails, chat logs, any phone records, trip records with receipts.

She should be prepared to get to the I-134 easily, and be ready to hand over any photos - the rest of 'the stuff' in the kitchen sink might not be asked for, at all, or it might be asked for - EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT.

Set up 'the collection' so that it's EASY to get to, can EASILY extract ANYTHING in under 5 seconds. Her method of doing this - needs to be the one that works for her...