k1 nonimmigrant visa application fee

I have my medical scheduled for friday morning but I havnt payed the 131USD k1 nonimmigrant visa application fee. I found a citic bank near our hotel but Im worried bc the Hospital opens at 8 but the bank doesnt open til 9, I was thinking I can get to the hospital with the receipt at about 9:20ish.

I was reading another post that said there arnt any fees to pay aside from the $400 fee we payed to the NVC but in the P4 we got a letter saying all appilicants must pay a non refundable fee of 131 usd

at a citic bank prior to the interview, please submit the payment receipt during the medical exam you will undergo.

should I go to the hospital first to check if I need the receipt or just go to the bank and rush to the hospital once I get it?

You should be able to pay the fee after your medical, and then bring the receipt with you to the interview, it does not need to be included inside the medical packet.

Or you could bring the receipt with you to the medical center when you go to pick up the results, and more than likely the center will put it in the medical packet then.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

You should be able to pay the fee after your medical, and then bring the receipt with you to the interview, it does not need to be included inside the medical packet.

Or you could bring the receipt with you to the medical center when you go to pick up the results, and more than likely the center will put it in the medical packet then.

Funny I just asked about when to pay this fee on my other thread. So this fee can be paid after sending back the P3, right? We will need to receipt for the medical and interview, right?

Thanks!

Funny I just asked about when to pay this fee on my other thread. So this fee can be paid after sending back the P3, right? We will need to receipt for the medical and interview, right?

Thanks!

Yes, the fee can be paid at any CITIC branch, and the receipt brought to the medical or interview. You will need your passport when visiting the bank.