So i bought our airline tickets for me to go to china and bring by my sweetheart i will arrive in guangzhou on july 20th leaving LAX on the 19th...her interview will be the 23rd and we will come home together on the 30th ....hoping that should be enough time after the interview to get her visa ...can the visa be picked up in guangzhou instead of mailed out she lives in guangzhou and think that would be more convenient for us....any insight on this

only 16 days till i can hold her in my arms again

So i bought our airline tickets for me to go to china and bring by my sweetheart i will arrive in guangzhou on july 20th leaving LAX on the 19th...her interview will be the 23rd and we will come home together on the 30th ....hoping that should be enough time after the interview to get her visa ...can the visa be picked up in guangzhou instead of mailed out she lives in guangzhou and think that would be more convenient for us....any insight on this

only 16 days till i can hold her in my arms again

It can be mailed to any post office in Guangdong.

£õ£ó£õ£á£ì£ì£ù¡¡£ô£á£ë£å£ó¡¡£á£â£ï£õ£ô¡¡£²¡¡£ä£á£ù£ó¡¡£æ£ï£ò¡¡£ô£è£å¡¡£Ö£É£Ó£Á¡¡£ô£ï¡¡£â£å¡¡£ò£å£á£ä£ù¡¡£æ£ï£ò¡¡£ð£é£ã£ë¡¡£õ£ð£¬¡¡£í£á£ë£å¡¡£ó£õ£ò£å¡¡£ó£è£å¡¡£è£á£ó¡¡£²£°£ò£í£â¡¡£é£î¡¡£è£å£ò¡¡£ð£ï£ã£ë£å£ô¡¡£æ£ï£ò¡¡£è£å£ò¡¡£é£î£ô£å£ò£ö£é£å£÷£¬¡¡£ó£è£å¡¡£÷£é£ì£ì¡¡£î£å£å£ä¡¡£ô£ï¡¡£ð£á£ù¡¡£ô£è£å¡¡£ð£ï£ó£ô¡¡£á£æ£ô£å£ò¡¡£ô£è£å¡¡£é£î£ô£å£ò£ö£é£å£÷£®£®£®