Hot of the press

I just spoke to my wife and about 15 minutes ago 2 ladies she met who were both doing K1s were interviewed. Both got PINK's. I don't know if their fiance's are on here but the ladies screen names are ROSE IN RAIN and the other is FLORA. If the guys are on here than congrats. She told me they both had the same VO and 1 girl was asked 5 questions and the other was asked 3 questions. She said they both told her the VO looked at the 3 years tax returns very carefully and one of the girls had about 100 pictures looked at. The girl FLORA had a previous man apply for a K1 for her and he quit the process about half way thru. She met the new guy and he applied for her and today got pink. Guess there are a very FEW at GUZ with some common sense.

Also, just got off the phone with Marc Ellis, I hired him to do everything even though I know I can do it, but I have some concern because I have a previous marriage thru a K1, anyway, he will be in GUZ to meet people this weekend and first part of next week. If anyone needs him they should get in touch with him.

I just spoke to my wife and about 15 minutes ago 2 ladies she met who were both doing K1s were interviewed. Both got PINK's. I don't know if their fiance's are on here but the ladies screen names are ROSE IN RAIN and the other is FLORA. If the guys are on here than congrats. She told me they both had the same VO and 1 girl was asked 5 questions and the other was asked 3 questions. She said they both told her the VO looked at the 3 years tax returns very carefully and one of the girls had about 100 pictures looked at. The girl FLORA had a previous man apply for a K1 for her and he quit the process about half way thru. She met the new guy and he applied for her and today got pink. Guess there are a very FEW at GUZ with some common sense.

Also, just got off the phone with Marc Ellis, I hired him to do everything even though I know I can do it, but I have some concern because I have a previous marriage thru a K1, anyway, he will be in GUZ to meet people this weekend and first part of next week. If anyone needs him they should get in touch with him.

I also had a previous K-1 marriage that ended after 4 years to a woman from Russia (don't ever do that). I just covered it very well in my I-129F and it will also be covered in my EOR letter that I give to my fiancee to take to interview. It is good to hear that there seem to be alot more Pink lately.

Robert

I also had a previous K-1 marriage that ended after 4 years to a woman from Russia (don't ever do that). I just covered it very well in my I-129F and it will also be covered in my EOR letter that I give to my fiancee to take to interview. It is good to hear that there seem to be alot more Pink lately.

Robert

I did just as the current recommendation says her at CFL says.. (it is, Brilliant, really) ..... put the new EOR notarized, at the ACH or ACS, folded in my passport and told my wife to give it to the VO when they asked for her Passport. The impression of this act by the VO was obvious by her extraneous comments and surprise, ... oh.. , great,.. marvelous, he's here.. then?... good. A point to note here is although I thought my wife had been listening to me and understood why I insisted on being at the ACS she really didn't get the connection to it all until I told her, that the VO that I saw would probably be the one that interviewed her.....? So much gets lost in translation...and the same with the VO's they are probably seeing a few hundred people and losing the connection is very easy to miss, unless you can make it stand out! The Friday ACS with a Monday interview might have helped us out.. And to think I was disappointed that the VO didn't have any questions for me, at 1:30 pm Friday.. of course not, after a full week of hundreds of Chinese visa applicants! Just the one I got wears me out in a few hours a days.. dealing with people on this scale is not easy for humans.