Letter from Senator

if you are talking about the NOA2 expiring, don't worry about it, if it expires the consulate will extend it.

Correct, ALL K-1 petitions expire before interview, the consulate extends them ALL. Consider that the Chinese customs typically causes a backlog of 3 months between time NVC sends the cases to GUZ and GUZ receiving them.

The OP shows an interview date on the 7th of July and is asking if it's okay to send the senator's letter to the interview.

To the OP; you can send it if you want but I don't think they really care about it. Just send what they are asking for- no more, no less.

Good Luck on the 7th! :lol:

The OP shows an interview date on the 7th of July and is asking if it's okay to send the senator's letter to the interview.

To the OP; you can send it if you want but I don't think they really care about it. Just send what they are asking for- no more, no less.

Good Luck on the 7th! :lol:

No - he asked if it was a good idea. It's not.

Good Luck on the 7th! :cheering:

I agree with Randy.

Don't stir the pot and give them any reason to look deeper into the case!

DO NOT!! give them that letter!!

Good Luck on the 7th! :greenblob:

And what premise do you base not sending the letter on?

Good Luck on the 7th! :)

He could send them a stick (to poke themselves in the eye with), or a letter from his brother about how he used to pull wings off of flys

You want something with human interest in it. The letter from his senator has neither a human, nor any interest.

Don't lose sight of your goal - the visa

Good Luck on the 7th! :)

He could send them a stick (to poke themselves in the eye with), or a letter from his brother about how he used to pull wings off of flys

You want something with human interest in it. The letter from his senator has neither a human, nor any interest.

Don't lose sight of your goal - the visa

Divorce certificates hold no human interest either but, in such cases, it is something the beneficiary needs at the interview because the VO's can and will ask for them.

Personally, I see no problem/harm in sending it but it is not required therefore I wouldn't send it. It's the OP's decision but I don't dictate or impose anything on people when they ask a question, not saying that you do, Randy, but some people have a habit in such behavior. Be that as it may, however, I would've expected a more rounded response from one of CFL's dominate authorities in 'visa-ology'. :greenblob:

It is absolutely NOT a good idea to send that letter in. Is that better? :)

Seriously, there is no benefit to showing it to a VO. It would be a distraction at best

I usually count on there being a variety of responses to give the poster an accurate picture. This was no exception to that, except that the first 2 didn't (directly) address his question.

Hello,

Is it a good idea to include the letter from the Sentor in her interview, which advising me to do another K-1 because of the validity period on K-1.

Better yet, What does the letter from the Sentor say?

And why did you have to get one?

Hello,

Is it a good idea to include the letter from the Sentor in her interview, which advising me to do another K-1 because of the validity period on K-1.

Better yet, What does the letter from the Sentor say?

And why did you have to get one?

Hi,

Everyone here think that I should not petition another K-1. My second K-1 suggested by my Sentor in writing that you should not wait for first K-1 which expired. I hired an attorney for second K-1.

I got the second chance now.

Thanks!