Cheap Calls to China

I'm using Vonage, base rate for US only $25, and additional $10 for unlimited calling to China, with tax is comes out at $42 a month.

I know the feeling, we had $1300 phone in the 1st month, makes you think quick about finding another phone service.

Yes, we have the same package from Vonage.

Works great and the wife talks for hours for free.

Guest ShaQuaNew

I'm using Vonage, base rate for US only $25, and additional $10 for unlimited calling to China, with tax is comes out at $42 a month.

I know the feeling, we had $1300 phone in the 1st month, makes you think quick about finding another phone service.

Yes, we have the same package from Vonage.

Works great and the wife talks for hours for free.

I've been using Vonage for quite a while now. We used it for calls to China while in the US, and took the box with us when we moved to China. It's a nice feature to be able to make calls wherever you go, and enables you to keep the same number. Everyone in the US can make a toll free call to reach us in China.

Hey all,

After getting a phone bill for over $1000.00 I decided

we needed a cheaper way for my wife and son to call

home, found this and now I have setup a website

I hope this can save you some dough :sosad: :huh: :bangin:

A Revolution in Long Distance Calling

1.7¢ per minute

TO CHINA AND LOW RATES

TO MANY ASIAN COUNTRY

- Rechargeable

- No PINs

- On-line bill management

- Use from any phone including cell phones

***Cheap International Rates***

Skype: Is by far the greatest thing ever. We pay 10 bucks month and it covers all calls ll over the world. No time limit. We love love love it.

The very best free way is to use Yahoo IM or MSN Live and use video chat. Totally free, excellent quality audio (depending on the headset you chose). The only downside is that you are both tied to the computer for the duration of the conversation. I use it every day to talk to Yan.