What are the cost At interview

Hey i was just wondering if there are any other cost i need to worry about as far as the process goes we have our interview july 23rd and i forgot if there is anything else i should worry about paying for while i am in china and fees associate with the visa itself ...thanks guys it is getting closer I am going to be booking my tickets soon

For K-1 $131 is paid to CITIC bank and the receipt is brought to the interview.

The medical has costs.

And after the interview a fee is paid to mail the immigrations packet to the post office, or an address within Guangdong province.

The medical has costs.

And after the interview a fee is paid to mail the immigrations packet to the post office, or an address within Guangdong province.

Ok so my girl will have the medical all done by the time i get there i think this week or next week she is going it is around the corner from her house i think....so just the $131 ...is there a way to pick it up instead of having it mailed back she lives in guangzhou ????thanks for the help

Edited by areynolds (see edit history)

The medical has costs.

Ok so my girl will have the medical all done by the time i get there i think this week or next week she is going it is around the corner from her house i think....so just the $131 and what is that for exactly ????thanks for the help

$131, is the fee for the NON-Immigrant K-1 visa.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up..._fee-May_09.pdf

Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee, Form DS-156 (non-refundable): $131.00
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html

Ok so my girl will have the medical all done by the time i get there i think this week or next week she is going it is around the corner from her house i think....so just the $131 ...is there a way to pick it up instead of having it mailed back she lives in guangzhou ????thanks for the help

Yep, we went and did the medical in the morning and picked it up at 3pm the same day. She can ask when so goes for the medical to confirm, but she should be able to pick it up later in the day.

Good luck man! Btw, nice story about how u 2 met.