Mid July Interview Group

This is the coffee shop. It's called Chamee Coffee or something like that. Their logo looks like Starbucks', except that they have the statue of Liberty, instead of the mermaid.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2lcmo9j.jpg

See the women standing on the right side, you can watch them try to corral everyone that comes down from the fifth, trying to sell them their services, it's almost funny at times.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the coffee shop. It's called Chamee Coffee or something like that. Their logo looks like Starbucks', except that they have the statue of Liberty, instead of the mermaid.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2lcmo9j.jpg

See the women standing on the right side, you can watch them try to corral everyone that comes down from the fifth, trying to sell them their services, it's almost funny at times.

yea, it's pretty loud also, ahaha

See you there Bill. More than likely going over Monday in the morning to GUZ. Visit with the Yangs and see if they have any rooms available.

My only worry right now is that my color printer I was relying on is down for the count. Wanted to work some more on our paper work and photos.....

See you soon.

Guest Wuhan4me

Henry - you should be able to find a copy shop on almost any street corner - they can take anything on a cd or usb memory stick and print it to your specs.

We will be staying at the Grand Palace from 07/19 to 07/23, after that we might go stay at Victory Hotel on Shamian Island until the visa is ready.

Anyone mind giving some nightly rates for these different hotels? :flowers_and_kisses:

victory is about 45usd per night and well worth it

Thanks£¬Bill £á£î£ä¡¡£È£å£ì£ì£ï£×£ï£ò£ì£ä¡£¡£¡£

Needed¡¡£á¡¡£ö£ï£ì£ô£á£ç£å¡¡£ã£ï£î£ö£å£ò£ô£å£ò£®£Î£ï£÷¡¡£ç£ï£ï£ä¡¡£ô£ï¡¡£ç£ï£®¡¡£³¡¡£î£å£÷¡¡£é£î£ë¡¡£ã£á£ò£ô£ò£é£ä£ç£å£ó¡¡£á£î£ä¡¡£ã£ï£î£ö£å£ò£ô£å£ò¡¡£ã£ï£ó£ô£ó¡¡£í£å¡¡£á£â£ï£õ£ô¡¡£±£³¡¡£ä£ï£ì£ì£á£ò£ó¡¡£è£å£ò£å¡¡£á£î£ä¡¡£÷£ï£õ£ì£ä¡¡£è£á£ö£å¡¡£â£å£å£î¡¡£ã£ì£ï£ó£å¡¡£ô£ï¡¡£·£°¡¡£ä£ï£ì£ì£á£ò£ó¡¡£á£ô¡¡£è£ï£í£å¡¡ B)

£Í£ù¡¡£ð£á£ò£å£î£ô£ó¡¡£ó£ì£å£å£ð¡¡£ô£è£ò£ï£õ£ç£è¡¡£ô£è£å¡¡£ô£ù£ð£ï£ï£î¡¡£ì£á£ó£ô¡¡£î£é£ç£è£ô¡£¡¡I have seen a few hurricanes at home£¬ but first typoon trees and limbs down everywhere here in Shenzhen¡£¡£¡£

Be at ACH tomorrow¡£

Thanks£¬Bill £á£î£ä¡¡£È£å£ì£ì£ï£×£ï£ò£ì£ä¡£¡£¡£

Needed¡¡£á¡¡£ö£ï£ì£ô£á£ç£å¡¡£ã£ï£î£ö£å£ò£ô£å£ò£®£Î£ï£÷¡¡£ç£ï£ï£ä¡¡£ô£ï¡¡£ç£ï£®¡¡£³¡¡£î£å£÷¡¡£é£î£ë¡¡£ã£á£ò£ô£ò£é£ä£ç£å£ó¡¡£á£î£ä¡¡£ã£ï£î£ö£å£ò£ô£å£ò¡¡£ã£ï£ó£ô£ó¡¡£í£å¡¡£á£â£ï£õ£ô¡¡£±£³¡¡£ä£ï£ì£ì£á£ò£ó¡¡£è£å£ò£å¡¡£á£î£ä¡¡£÷£ï£õ£ì£ä¡¡£è£á£ö£å¡¡£â£å£å£î¡¡£ã£ì£ï£ó£å¡¡£ô£ï¡¡£·£°¡¡£ä£ï£ì£ì£á£ò£ó¡¡£á£ô¡¡£è£ï£í£å¡¡ B)

£Í£ù¡¡£ð£á£ò£å£î£ô£ó¡¡£ó£ì£å£å£ð¡¡£ô£è£ò£ï£õ£ç£è¡¡£ô£è£å¡¡£ô£ù£ð£ï£ï£î¡¡£ì£á£ó£ô¡¡£î£é£ç£è£ô¡£¡¡I have seen a few hurricanes at home£¬ but first typoon trees and limbs down everywhere here in Shenzhen¡£¡£¡£

Be at ACH tomorrow¡£

hehe, cool£¡£¡ :P

Guest Pommey

Made it to Grand Palace about 4:00 in the rain. Just got back fron dinner. I have an appointment at GUZ at 11:00 tomorrow to get EOR stamped the ACH at 3:00.

See you alll there!

they dont notarize at ACH you have to go to ACS for that.

Guest Pommey

Hong and I have arrived in Guanghou! We're staying at........dunno, a place on the 9th floor of the embassy building. LOL I haven't gotten my bearings yet! Hope to see some of you.

have fun, and dont forget to wear pink on the day,