Print out form I-864's directions, Use the I-864 to convince employer to give you this even though you will be using I-134 for the interview.

Letter format:

Basically, your employer letter should state "To whom it may concern: (first name,last name) has been employed full-time with the XYZ Company since 200_ as a (name of your job), and is an employee in good standing with an annual salary of $XXXX. Signed, John Doe, Supervisor (or whatever title)" The letter should be on company letterhead.

Print out form I-864's directions, Use the I-864 to convince employer to give you this even though you will be using I-134 for the interview.

Letter format:

Basically, your employer letter should state "To whom it may concern: (first name,last name) has been employed full-time with the XYZ Company since 200_ as a (name of your job), and is an employee in good standing with an annual salary of $XXXX. Signed, John Doe, Supervisor (or whatever title)" The letter should be on company letterhead.

You can also use the Instructions for the I-134 since they address the same employer question.

I had mine notarized in GUZ at ACS with an appointment and they never asked Ling for the I-134,,but I did three I-134's.... B)

Tom and Ling

Letter format:

You can also use the Instructions for the I-134 since they address the same employer question.

I had mine notarized in GUZ at ACS with an appointment and they never asked Ling for the I-134,,but I did three I-134's.... B)

Tom and Ling

NOTE: Nothing needs to be notarized.

Signing the I-134 is Swearing that the I-134 and attached evidence is true and correct under penalty of perjury.

Letter format:

I had mine notarized in GUZ at ACS with an appointment and they never asked Ling for the I-134,,but I did three I-134's.... :D

Tom and Ling

NOTE: Nothing needs to be notarized.

Signing the I-134 is Swearing that the I-134 and attached evidence is true and correct under penalty of perjury.

Hi dnoblett,

So Noted, however, having it notarized in GUZ gives one an excuse to go to ACS and then they know you are there , as well as, I was able to talk with a VO that put it in my file that I was there to support my wife and since it was notarized ( I am sure that it was scanned),, and they never asked for the I-134 at Lings interview.

...just my opinion... :D

Tom and Ling