• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye Gods, Amanda - that's great news !!! Real Soon Now (RSN) that P4 packet should be headed your way.

Thanks a lot. Without your help, Husband and I would not know how to start paper work and which kind of visa would be better. As a matter of fact, husband and I are so happy to have chosen the right type visa. :D Even right now, I can remember that you told us CR1 has become quickly. You are absolutely correct!

Amanda

OK LA - you have about a month to carefully choose the sturdier mops - I would suggest at least 7, in 7 different colors, one for each day of the week. :D

OK LA - you have about a month to carefully choose the sturdier mops - I would suggest at least 7, in 7 different colors, one for each day of the week. :D

Thank you for your suggestion. I would like to choose a pink mop on July 9, ha ha ha :D

Ye Gods, Amanda - that's great news !!! Real Soon Now (RSN) that P4 packet should be headed your way.

Thanks a lot. Without your help, Husband and I would not know how to start paper work and which kind of visa would be better. As a matter of fact, husband and I are so happy to have chosen the right type visa. :D Even right now, I can remember that you told us CR1 has become quickly. You are absolutely correct!

Amanda

Thanks to everyone, many have helped us along the way and I could list some more names, but don't want to miss anyone. :D